Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) who wants to keep your community safe and make a difference? Are you losing scheduled shifts or are your hours being cut during this difficult time? Castle Peak can help!
Castle Peak, a 5-star rated senior care community located in scenic Eagle, CO, is currently seeking Part-Time and Full-Time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our team!
Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
These are Part-Time and Full-Time, benefit eligible positions. Shifts: Day or Night; they are 12-hours each.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) responsibilities:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) skills and requirements:
- Current CO Nursing Assistant certification required.
- Long term care experience preferred.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to work a consistent work schedule.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays
- Healthcare, Dental benefits/Full time employees
- Supplemental Benefits available ex. vision, life, disability, and more
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Free Parking
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Retirement with employer match
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience
Castle Peak, an Augustana Care facility in Eagle, CO, offers housing to seniors that provides comprehensive services to those who need help with the activities of daily living. There are 44 skilled nursing beds and 20 assisted living units at this facility.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer