Work at a 5-star rated campus! In a recent site inspection by the Minnesota Department of Health, Augustana Care Hastings received zero deficiencies!
Augustana Care Hastings Health and Rehabilitation, a 5-star rated, 80-bed long-term care skilled nursing facility, is currently seeking Part-Time and Full-Time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to provide direct care to our residents. We have had a deficiency-free survey for 3 years! For your commitment and dedication, new hires will be eligible for up to a $2,000 Bonus!*
Nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood, our facility combines country charm with a welcoming staff dedicated to help residents thrive. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). If you would like to be a part of something meaningful, please apply to this ad today. We would love to talk with you!
There are Part-Time and Full-Time, benefit eligible positions available.
- Day (eligible for a $1,000 Bonus)
- Evening (*eligible for a $2,000 Bonus and a $1.00 per hour shift differential)
- Night (eligible for a $1,000 Bonus and a $1.25 per hour shift differential).
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) responsibilities:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Why Work Here?Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is a faith-based mission focused organization that values both our staff and our residents. Join us!