Assistant Director of Health Services (DHS)
Cassia Oxford, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Trinity Springs, located in beautiful Oxford, Florida, is seeking an experienced Nurse (RN or LPN) to join our nursing team as the Assistant Director of Health Services (DHS). In this role, you will provide and oversee nursing care given to residents by directing staff and implementing individual care plans for each resident. Trinity Springs is a nonprofit, faith-based senior living community located just minutes from attractions such as farmer’s markets, parks, nature reserves, and horse farms. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them and invite you to apply to learn more!
Our ideal Assistant Director of Health Services candidate will provide positive leadership focused on the campus’ goals of assuring a Christ-centered spiritual care ministry. This person will use innovative methods to implement processes that are used among all nursing staff members. Using collaborative methods your overall leadership to manage the nursing department will help us provide the best care possible to our residents. Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position. Must be available for on-call rotation for medical questions and emergencies.
Assistant Director of Health Services (DHS) responsibilities:
- Assist the Director of Health Services with a variety of tasks to manage the nursing department.
- Complete initial assessment of potential Assisted Living residents.
- Create and implement individual care and service plans for each resident.
- Monitor and maintain resident charts and progress notes.
- Oversee ordering, set up, and administration of all medications.
- Make daily rounds in Memory Care to assure programming is conducted according to schedule.
- Provide Memory Care training to all new employees.
- Assist the Director of Health Services in ensuring nursing staff awareness and compliance with Federal and State regulations relative to resident rights issues.
- Supervise, educate, coach and mentor other nursing personnel.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Assistant Director of Health Services (DHS) skills and requirements:
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Florida.
- Ability to fulfill staffing requirements to teach, train, and supervise all nursing staff.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, family members and staff while promoting a positive atmosphere in the nursing department.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Must be available for on-call rotation coverage for medical questions and emergencies.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
We take care in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Powered by JazzHR