- Posted: July 19, 2022
- $52,000 to $60,000 Yearly
Join our friendly and close-knit team at Castle Peak as an Administrative Assistant! In this role, you will coordinate and schedule staffing levels for the nursing department, answer and direct phone calls, and greet family members and visitors.
Our employees at Castle Peak love the work/life balance, breathtaking mountain views, and connecting with our amazing residents. We take pride in our hardworking employees and make sure they feel appreciated and welcomed every day they come to work. We are passionate about what we do and invite you to join our team today!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position.
Pay: $52000 - $60000 / year
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403(b) or 401(k) with employer match
- Healthcare, dental, health savings, vision, life, disability, & flex spending options for Full-Time employees
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance for Full-Time Employees
- Employee Discount Program
- Longevity Recognition, Paid Volunteer Time, and Mentorship Programs
- Collaborative and Inclusive Work Culture
- Employee Assistance Program with free confidential counseling/coaching for self and family members
Administrative Assistant responsibilities:
- Coordinate and schedule staffing levels for the nursing department; update shift replacements.
- Assist with payroll on a biweekly basis.
- Enter new employees into Kronos, update information, and make changes when necessary.
- Process benefit requests and time change sheets.
- Perform new employee orientation for benefit and payroll information.
- Assist staff with resolving benefit questions or problems.
- Complete routine functions for AP, resident billing, and collections.
- Respond to residents and family members regarding billing and insurance questions.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Greet, direct, and assist residents, family members and visitors.
- Perform additional tasks as required.
Administrative Assistant requirements:
- Must have prior accounting, payroll, and/or benefit experience.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Must be proficient on MSWord and Excel.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Cassia's Response to COVID-19:
Cassia follows the CMS requirements for Covid vaccination. Upon starting employment at our care center, you will need to provide proof of having at least one Covid vaccination. Or, you may complete an exemption application for medical or religious reasons. We are serious about your safety and health-it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift.
Castle Park is part of Cassia. Cassia is a Christian, non-profit organization with over 200 years of experience caring for those in need. Our Mission is to foster fullness of life for older adults in the spirit of Christ's love. We take pride in providing compassionate care for our residents by embracing our eight values and service standards: Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect and Collaboration.
At Cassia, you will be empowered to foster fullness of life for those we serve. Cassia will support your career goals and celebrate your passions. If you are seeking a career experience where you will have fun, be challenged, and recognized for your individuality, Cassia is the answer.
I AM Cassia... Are You?
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
BusinessView all jobs at Cassia