Administrative Assistant, Full-Time
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cassia, a nonprofit healthcare provider based in Edina, MN, has a rare opportunity for a Full-Time Administrative Assistant to join our talented team. In this role, you will work in person at our corporate office to support senior leadership and other departments. You will work on projects, data management, manage supplies and equipment, assist with meeting support, and be a backup for the administrative team when needed.
Our ideal candidate has 2+ years of recent office/ administrative experience, is proficient in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and has excellent communication skills. If you possess the skills, the positive can-do attitude, and the desire to work alongside of the best of the best in our industry, we would love for you to apply.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working in person at our corporate office in Edina, MN.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities:
- Assist Senior Leadership with a variety of projects including scheduling meetings, assisting with monthly expense reports, and managing fleet vehicles.
- Enter data, pull reports, and create clear presentations of data.
- Assist with ordering and restocking office and breakroom supplies.
- Contact vendors for service calls on equipment (copier, coffee machine, water machine).
- Set up large meeting rooms; order meals for meetings.
- Provide administrative backup for Director of Administrative Services and receptionist (phone/guest responsibilities).
- Assist multiple departments with administrative duties.
- Perform additional duties as requested.
Administrative Assistant requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required; 2-year degree a plus.
- 2+ years of recent experience highly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication, time management skills, and attention to detail.
- Notary or willing to become a notary a plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently and prioritize projects from multiple departments.
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403(b) with employer match
- Healthcare, dental, health savings, vision, life, disability, & flex spending options for Full-Time employees
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance for Full-Time Employees
- Employee Discount Program
- Longevity Recognition, Paid Volunteer Time, and Mentorship Programs
- Collaborative and Inclusive Work Culture
- Employee Assistance Program with free confidential counseling/coaching for self and family members
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Cassia