We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills, attention to detail, an upbeat attitude and a TEAM player.
Position is 30-35 hours per week. Daytime hours preferred, can be somewhat flexible for the right candidate.Compensation:
$9 - $11 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Handle general office tasks such as filing, generating reports, data entry and ordering supplies.
- Provide polite and professional assistance via phone, mail and email.
- Answer phones. Assist in taking call ahead seating reservations and work with shift mangers to plot dining room and banquet setups.
- Work with Director of Operations in coordinating details of large parties and banquets, to include follow up phone calls, updating event sheet, preparation of invoices, follow up on collections, etc.
- Handle basic HR function such as updating employee handbook, SOP’s, employee checklists, new hire packets, etc.
- Comfortable with computers, scanners, general office equipment.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel).
- Maintain cloud based storage for company files (Google Drive, Drop Box, etc).
- Update buttons and run reports from POS system (Future POS)
- Light bookkeeping duties to include entering invoices for payment into accounting software. (QuickBooks experience a plus, but not a requirement.)
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Proven administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS office
Full service, family owned, Italian Restaurant in the heart of Smoky Hollow in Youngstown, Ohio.