$1,000 Bonus will be paid after completing 6 months of employment at Cassavant Machining, Inc. This bonus will be paid through payroll, less applicable taxes.
PCDMIS CMM PROGRAMMER
The PCDMIS cmm programmer will provide cmm programming and quality control support and expertise in support of daily production and operational needs.
The Responsibilities of a CMM programmer are to:
• Create, develop, edit, and implement new CMM programs on more complex part applications using PCDMIS offline software from 3D solid-models and 2D drawings
• Audit, implement and revise programs as needed for continuous improvement
• Work closely with CMM programmers and inspection to solve more complex issues, critical thinking in problem solving
• Work with engineering department and Inspection lead ensuring the data collection and program efficiency along with program accuracy
• Develop best practice and a lean process as a continuous CMM program improvement.
• Ability to continuously improve and learn new software and different equipment
The CMM Programmer will need to meet the follow Job Requirements
• Minimum 2 plus years' experience as a CMM Programmer using PCDMIS software with 5 experience as a Quality inspector
• High School or GED Diploma required
• Technical college or secondary training in a quality discipline preferred
Additionally, the CMM programmer will possess the abilities and skills:
• To effectively program, set-up, and prove out with minimal supervision PCDMIS coordinate measurement machines
• Ability to perform surface plate layout work to verify CMM measurements using conventional measurement equipment (manual cmm, comparator, sine plates, height stands, etc.)
• Ability to read and interpret technical drawings per ASME Y14.5M specifications
• Effective communication skills, and the ability to work with others in a team environment
Team oriented company with top paying wages and benefits in the valley in regards to the Aerospace Industry. To qualify for consideration, all candidates must be able to work 40+ hours per week in a fast paced, high-demand, quality environment. All candidates must also have sufficient verbal and written communication skills as well as good problem solving skills.
Cassavant Machining is equal opportunity employer providing competitive wages and benefits. Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance available. 401(k) with company match and company funded Profit Sharing plan.
**Please apply online only - email resume and cover letter**
**No walk up applicants will be taken**
**No phone calls regarding this ad will be taken**