Security & Risk Advisor (ServiceNow Platform)
- Posted: over a month ago
We Lead. We Transform. We Deliver.
Ready to elevate your work experience? At Cask, you get to collaborate with incredibly talented people - designers, engineers, technologists, and industry thought leaders - who are all connected by a singular focus on solving business challenges that stand in the way of organizational change and progress. Along the way, we balance culture and business, resulting in a company that is committed to making the lives of our employees a little better and more fun each day through iteration and innovation.
The Cask Security & Risk team is looking for an experienced information security consultant. In this position, you will advise companies on vendor risk management, business continuity / disaster recovery management, security sales enablement, security risk assessments, developing / implementing an incident response plan, or other information security projects. We are looking for someone with a technical information security background.
What you’ll be doing:
- Advise our clients on their overall security landscape and posture as it exists today and help develop roadmaps, approaches and plans to improve their overall security posture.
- Carry out risk and threat assessments (TRA’s) and develop security architectures to mitigate threats.
- Be the trusted advisor and act as a Virtual CISO (vCISO) to our customers on best practices to protect information.
- Provide Business Continuity (BCP) advisory services focused on industry best practices as well as leveraging the ServiceNow BCP platform (when released).
- Provide advisory services for ServiceNow platform approaches including GRC (IRM) & SecOps.
- Provide internal support to other Cask teams on security-related approaches, governance, and risk management.
- Provide support for ServiceNow to Tenable integration services.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 7-10 years of experience in one or more of the following: information security, vendor risk management, business continuity, disaster recovery, IT audit, or privacy.
- 3+ years of experience with the ServiceNow platform
- Working knowledge of general industry security concepts (encryption, access control, change management, secure development, vulnerability management, etc.) and methodologies (NIST CSF, CIS Top 20, etc.).
- Technical experience in at least one information security domain.
- Able to confidently speak with clients from all levels of an organization (i.e. engineers/ analysts to C-Suite members).
- Able to easily inject themselves into a client at various levels / situations in an organization (i.e. individual contributor, team player).
- Can conduct their own research or analysis of a topic that they themselves are unfamiliar with.
- Highly motivated to learn and grow
- Teachable and trainable.
- One or more of the following is preferred: CISSP, GSEC, CISA, CIPP, CISM, CEH.
- Familiarity with security platforms such as: Tenable, SwimLane, Splunk, Demisto
Perks? Oh, yes.
Cask's success is based on our most valuable asset - our people. We offer a robust benefits package designed with your needs in mind. We are passionate about investing in our people. As lifelong learners, we support your continued education and career development through paid training, including ServiceNow certifications. We build in training dollars and hours into our annual plan for each and every employee so you have the time and resources available to stretch yourself.
For more information about Cask’s benefits, please visit https://www.casknx.com/careers/.
We value diversity at our company. Cask is an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
To learn more about Cask NX, please our website at https://www.casknx.com/ and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Check out our reviews on Glassdoor!
Cask NX LLC adheres to the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force COVID-19 Workplace Safety: Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors and Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, and conforms with the designated COVID-19 safeguards and workplace safety protocols; accordingly all job candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the first day of work and provide proof of such vaccination. The term “fully vaccinated” shall mean the candidate has received the single dose vaccine or the last dose of the double dose vaccine at least two weeks prior to commencing work for Cask NX LLC.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
AddressSan Diego, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?