- Posted: over a month ago
Ready to elevate your work experience? At Cask, you get to collaborate with incredibly talented people - designers, engineers, technologists, and industry thought leaders - who are all connected by a singular focus on solving business challenges that stand in the way of organizational change and progress. Along the way, we balance culture and business, resulting in a company that is committed to making the lives of our employees a little better and more fun each day through iteration and innovation.
Cask NX is seeking an Enterprise Architect to guide the design and development of enterprise technology solutions and strategies that drive digital transformation and innovation. The ideal candidate for this role is an innovative thinker who understands the customer’s environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications makes you an integral part of delivering a customer-focused solution. You are passionate about leading and mentoring others to develop cohesive, high-functioning teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide Enterprise Architecture best practices, analysis, and design in support of complex Enterprise Customers, including ServiceNow pro-code application development.
- Co-lead requirements gathering workshops with Business Functional team members to provide technical guidance and assist with capturing all necessary business, functional and technical requirements necessary to design and implement the solution
- Lead and/or support integration efforts for highly complex or enterprise-critical innovation projects that require extensive knowledge of advanced techniques in multiple technical disciplines
- Transform business requirements into technical architecture requirements, and design application architectures that are scalable, robust, and manageable
- Support client success through direct and indirect client engagement
- Act as the key interface between the Cask development team and the customer
- Proactively collaborate across Cask including Sales, Technical Services, Practice Areas, and other internal Cask teams
- Support sales pursuits by providing input and technical expertise regarding positioning, approach, and sizing/estimation and building prototypes to better assess complexity and risk
- Identify key interactions and dependencies across separate systems and the ServiceNow platform
- Ensure the vision and strategy are executed across multiple workstreams for complex customer engagements
- Proactively detect technical deficiencies and develop practical, workable solutions to problems
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and tools to provide best practice insight and best-in-class recommendations to Cask leadership
- Proactively maintain expert knowledge and understanding of the latest ServiceNow platform and product offerings
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Delivery Services processes and the maturing of portfolios, capabilities, expertise, and best practices
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in enterprise architecture, solution design, and solution implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems, computer science, or a related field or equivalent experience
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of solutions in client environments
- Ability to apply innovative approaches to solving technical and design issues
- Knowledge of ITIL, minimum foundation level, ideally higher.
- Experience with key technologies relevant to integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Strong API and platforms integration skills with an emphasis on transactional process automations
- Previous experience building prototypes to evaluate risk & complexity and demonstrate optimal approach
- Broad skillset with demonstrated knowledge of System, Data, Security, Infrastructure, Cloud, and Technology Architecture Domains
- Experience with scripting in the ServiceNow platform using JS: Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Angular JS, Jelly, etc.
- Ability to listen, interpret, strategize and consult on complex business processes and technical concepts
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult with clients, translating technical strategies to business outcomes and business outcomes to technical strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, and situational awareness
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven team player and team builder
- Strong ownership, accountability, and attention to detail in all work efforts
- Superior maturity, professionalism, and judgment; ability to excel with minimum supervision
- Experience with SDLC processes implementing in a variety of project methodologies: waterfall, iterative, SAFe, Agile/Scrum
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
Perks? Oh, yes.
Cask's success is based on our most valuable asset - our people. We offer a robust benefits package designed with your needs in mind. We are passionate about investing in our people. As lifelong learners, we support your continued education and career development through paid training, including professional certifications. We build in training dollars and hours into our annual plan for each and every employee so you have the time and resources available to stretch yourself.
For more information about Cask’s benefits, please visit https://www.casknx.com/careers/.
We value diversity at our company. Cask is an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
To learn more about Cask NX, please our website at https://www.casknx.com/ and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Check out our reviews on Glassdoor!
Cask NX LLC adheres to the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force COVID-19 Workplace Safety: Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors and Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, and conforms with the designated COVID-19 safeguards and workplace safety protocols; accordingly all job candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the first day of work and provide proof of such vaccination. The term “fully vaccinated” shall mean the candidate has received the single dose vaccine or the last dose of the double dose vaccine at least two weeks prior to commencing work for Cask NX LLC.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
AddressSan Diego, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?