Identify and qualify target customers on property and in the community. Develop and implement on- and off-property marketing events for Asian customers. Provide high-level guest service to increase guest satisfaction and rated play. Promote the Casino KC culture through actions and positive attitude.
- Maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude toward all external and internal guests at all times.
- Perform high-level strategic planning functions for the Asian Marketing program in scope of responsibility.
- Receives and reviews complimentary requests from customers, and obtains appropriate approval
- Attracts, develops and retains new Asian player patronage through personalized service.
- Develop and implement database records tracking system for target customers.
- Assist with the development and managing of the departmental budget, including capital expenditures, and help guide department-level managers in budget process and management.
- Provide guidance for maintaining and managing a designated block of guests and meet established goals.
- Implement programs to increase rated play in table games and slots among Asian guests.
- Communicate verbally and in writing with guests regarding available services, promotions, and special events.
- Review all departmental activity with Marketing Manager and General Manager.
- Participate in interviewing, hiring, developing, and evaluating department staff when necessary.
- · Timely communicate all player development issues.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, and OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, Minimum 3 years prior experience in Casino Marketing or 5 years in Casino Operations required.
- Knowledge of VIP Marketing, Player Development and Sales programs preferred.
- Must obtain Missouri Gaming Commission occupational license and TiPS certification.
- High-level public relations and/or customer service skills are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese Chinese, and/or Vietnamese.
- Must have deep understanding of Chinese and/or Vietnamese culture.
- Must have working knowledge of table games and slot machines.
- Appropriate use of office equipment, including personal computer, telephone with voice mail system, fax machine, and copy machine.
- Must be able to work any necessary hours, including late nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Understand and adhere to all Missouri Gaming Commission regulations and any other applicable federal, state, and/or local regulations.
- Accurately perform all assigned job duties in a high-volume, fast-paced environment under frequent time pressures.
Casino KC formerly Isle of Capri Casino KC
Why Work Here?Fun is Contagious at Casino KC, formerly the Isle of Capri Casino! We take pride in training our employees to do their jobs well and enjoy themselves while working with an amazing team. We're always looking for an ace in the hole, who's easy-going, fun-loving, and responsible to join our team in Kansas City.
Amazing culture, team first atmosphere and great benefits!