Maintain a safe and secure environment for all customers, team members, and company assets. Promote the See. Say. Smile. culture through actions and a positive attitude.
- Maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude toward all external and internal customers at all times.
- Assist in transporting money, chips, tokens, and markers.
- Control access to restricted areas.
- Respond promptly and appropriately to the customer and team member incidents and accidents.
- Monitor customer and team member passage in and out of the casino.
- Check for and reporting safety hazards.
- Have complete knowledge of all casino events and promotional activities.
- Keep the work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ensure the safety and security of all customers and team members.
- Comply with all policies and procedures established by Missouri Gaming Commission, Casino KC, and departmental management.
- Other duties as assigned or any reasonable request from any member of management.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, and OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
- One year of experience in security is preferred.
- Must be able to work any assigned shift, including late nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- Read, write, and understand simple instructions.
- Communicate appropriately with all casino customers, casino departments, and fellow team members.
- Understand and adhere to all Missouri Gaming Commission regulations and any other applicable federal, state, and/or local regulations.
- Accurately perform all assigned job duties in a high-volume, fast-paced environment under frequent time pressures.
- Use of hand-held two-way radio, flashlight, and telephone.
- Ability to write clear and concise reports using correct grammar and punctuation.
- Knowledge of internal controls and Innkeeper Laws.
- Knowledge of applicable OSHA regulations.
Casino KC formerly Isle of Capri Casino KC
Why Work Here?Fun is Contagious at Casino KC, formerly the Isle of Capri Casino! We take pride in training our employees to do their jobs well and enjoy themselves while working with an amazing team. We're always looking for an ace in the hole, who's easy-going, fun-loving, and responsible to join our team in Kansas City.
Amazing culture, team first atmosphere and great benefits!