IT Analyst-Gaming Experience a Plus
- Posted: over a month ago
****$500 sign on Bonus after 90 days of employment
General Summary of Job Duties
This position will support all the companies end users in all approved software applications.
Essential Job Function and Duties
- Assist users with desktop and network applications and troubleshooting issues.
- Respond to telephone help calls and ensure all client/user support calls and service requests are handled or escalated in a timely manner.
- Preventative maintenance on workstations and POS terminals.
- Complete all shift tasks including meeting timelines, scheduling jobs, and documenting completion of tasks.
- Assist in ensuring the computer/equipment room is maintained at prescribed temperature levels and in a clean and orderly condition
- Add and remove users from computerized systems in accordance with established procedures.
- Notify the Director of Information Technology or other management as directed, of system security gaps, violations or operational system critical issues.
- Be responsible to assist in maintaining the network infrastructure including, but not limited to, servers, active directory, switches, wiring and mail applications.
- Maintain the confidential nature of matters pertaining to company records, policies, customer lists and any other company information.
- Provide status reports of projects outside the scope of normal daily operations.
Skills, Education and Other Requirements
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office with the ability to assist and train end users.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft desktop OS required.
- Background experience in a casino or hotel environment and/or technical computer support environment preferred.
- Some training in the data processing field beneficial.
- An understanding of UNIX, networking in a windows environment is a plus,
- Knowledge of SQL server, MS Exchange, graphic arts a plus.
- Most important is the ability to have fun while working hard!!!
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Required Work Cards
- Must be registered with the Gaming Control Board
Powered by JazzHR
AddressCarson City, NV
TechnologyView all jobs at Casino Fandango