Cashmere Agency is a lifestyle marketing collective comprised of creative minds from the worlds of entertainment, advertising and new media. We build authentic campaigns, pieced together by a creative mix of marketing and public relations strategies, that resonate with today's ever-evolving audience. Our client base includes a number of tv networks, motion picture studios, major recording artists, tech companies, and top-tier brands.
We are looking for a Sr. Art Director with a sense of humor to work on a treasured, irreverent QSR brand. We are looking for a leader who has experience in social and traditional advertising, with an emphasis on food, beverage or automotive. Multicultural experience is a plus.
As a member of the Creative team, you will work across departments, including Social, PR, Experiential and Business Development, as well as execute project-based creative strategies for clients. The ideal candidate must have a fast turnaround on projects and be able to excel under tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to work with an innovative, growing company with entertainment industry veterans, and build your portfolio with quality work for big-name clients. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work on projects with some of our high-profile clients in the entertainment industry, as well as Fortune 500 brands in technology, apparel, and consumer products.
**Interested candidates must provide their portfolio, website, or work samples for consideration.
- Support the Creative team through conceptual ideation and development
- Brand campaign ideation, execution, and pitch decks
- Ability to create engaging social assets
- Work with a variety of creative team members to develop concepts for video, social and digital, among others
- Ensure the creative is up to agency standard, then push it to go beyond.
- Present work to managers to ensure concepts align strategically with the brand and brief, including messaging, look and feel
- Sr. Art Directors are accountable for having a proactive attitude and approach to your growth and personal development. An insatiable appetite for learning and improving is a must.
- Communicate clearly with other members of the team including copywriters, designers, project managers, executive leadership, etc.
- Develop visually stunning, conceptual work across all projects.
- Mentor mid and junior level art directors on your team
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Graphic Design, Studio Art, or relevant course of study
- 5-7 years experience in a marketing agency environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple deadlines
- Superior design skills
- Must have prior broadcast, print, and digital experience
- Strong desire to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and their creative requirements
- Must be able to travel domestically or internationally up to 5% for client accounts
- Top-notch presentation skills - Charismatic, able to command the room
- Online portfolio including demo reel that displays examples of work
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and/or After Effects desired
- Must know Google Suite, especially Google Slides
- Knowledge of Asana ticketing system a plus
Cashmere's core values are:
- Own the work. Elevate each other.
- Seek to understand. Speak with intent.
- Spark Something. Challenge everything.
- Make room. Make change.
- Set the standard. Be undeniably dope.
Cashmere is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to become a part of one of the most influential, multicultural agencies, then apply today!
**Sorry, we are not accepting referrals from staffing and executive search agencies.