Home Daily Class A CDL Route Driver - Salina, KS
- Per Diem
Do you enjoy making connections with and helping local business grow? Do you want a job that utilizes your CDL license, is a Mon-Fri route that has you home every night, and helps keeps you fit? Then this job is for you!
$1,500 new driver sign on bonus! Quarterly Bonus potential!
Regular Route (4-5 days/week)
Typical days start between 4:00-4:30am and end times can vary between 1pm to 4pm, depending on the orders with some days being longer than others. Route drivers start the morning picking up the packed trailer and follow the delivery route given. At each stop, there will be some building of the loads to take in to the customer which requires attention to detail in reading and scanning delivery tickets, working with the customer on where to place their products, getting required signatures, and developing relationships with these repeat customers. This is a Mon-Fri route, will work 4-5 days per week and even on 4 day weeks will average 40+ hours per week.
(NOT CURRENTLY OPEN) Overnight Route (4 days/week) (Includes a $1.50/hr incentive pay)
- Mon: Typically start at about 4am picking up a loaded tractor and trailer. Will spend the first 3-5 hours traveling, then the work begins! At each stop, there will be some building of the loads to take in to the customer which requires attention to detail in reading and scanning delivery tickets, working with the customer on where to place their products, getting required signatures, and developing relationships with these repeat customers. Will stay on a hotel that night and receive $40 per diem to cover two meals. Typically a longer day.
- Tues: Finish remaining deliveries and returns to Salina. Typically a shorter day.
- Wed: No work (unless helping to cover a day route)
- Thurs: Repeat of Mon, except this will be long day of deliveries where all but one stop happens in one day.
- Fri: Repeat of Tues, but may possibly pick up a back haul before making your last delivery and starting the drive home so you can start your weekend early!
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100lbs
- Immediate: Eligible for Paid holidays
- 30 days: Discounted produce rates
- 60 days: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance eligibility, 2 PTO days
- 90 days: 401k contribution eligibility
- 180 days: 2 PTO days
- 1 year: 401k match eligibility, 8 PTO days, Company Paid Life and STD
- 18 years old (21 for routes crossing state lines)
- Current CDL, or ability to obtain within 3 months
- Have a good driving record
- High school or equivalent
H&S Enterprises, Inc., works exclusively with Cash-Wa Distributing and delivers to their customers. Cash-Wa Distributing is one of the largest privately-owned food service distributors in the Midwest. Their continued growth of current and new markets has continued to increase the stops and routes performed by H&S Enterprises proving additional opportunities to drivers like you! Join a growing team that focuses on relationships.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Transportation and StorageView All Cash-Wa Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.