District Sales Consultant in the Food Service Industry
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an opportunity for a driven person who preferably resides within 60 miles of Beatrice, Nebraska.
Join the CWD sales team as a District Sales Consultant! This sales opportunity is within our industry leading sales division, which offers a wide variety of products and solutions to meet the needs of customers across the entire food service, retail, and hospitality industry. After completing an initial training program, you will be assigned to an existing territory of restaurants, cafeterias, hotels, schools, long term care facilities, convenience stores and more. You will serve as the face of Cash-Wa for your customers, providing solutions for food costing, menu ideas, and margin control in an ever changing business environment.
The primary responsibility is to perform Sales and Marketing initiatives as directed by CWDs upper management. This will include the active soliciting of new accounts and the growth of existing accounts. This will include the marketing of all CWD programs along with the various related segments of business including, but not limited to C Stores and all Foodservice Commercial and Non-Commercial accounts. The responsibility also includes developing a profitable sales territory and working with operations to develop profitable delivery routes. The expectation will also be to work with accounts receivable for prompt and timely collections. The District Sales Consultant will report directly to their Regional Sales Leader, so that they can collectively develop a profitable territory for CWD.
The duties will include daily travel whereby the District Sales Consultant will work directly with customers in the designated territory of responsibility. We will identify certain areas of priority and take an evergreen approach as we evaluate the growth and re-prioritize quarterly objectives. This also includes all segments of business and all product lines stocked by CWD. Also, as the business grows in the territory, it is expected we continue to grow our market share with new and present customers to build a relationship based on the value CWD will bring to the territory. The broader duty is to bring CWD to the area as a dominant broad line distributor that is known for its service and integrity. The idea is to lead customers to a company that is on the move and grows true partnerships.
- To become the best sales agent in the industry.
- To participate in sales meetings, learn product training, and sales techniques to a level of excellence.
- To have an active target list of new prospects and to develop individual goals for new accounts and a dollar amount in sales.
- To work with Brokers and Vendors as needed and to meet the demand of our customers.
- To work and continue the growth of all our segments of business.
- To actively pursue all sales and marketing initiatives as they arise.
- To work all programs with a team spirit and keep the CWD Vision and Mission statement in mind at all times.
- To have a yearly and quarterly sales budget for the territory of responsibility.
- To always work for the company budget and help secure the initiatives laid out.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Cash-Wa