Bi-Lingual District Sales Consultant for the Greater Omaha Region
- Expired: January 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is an exciting position for a solid sales professional who has the ability to develop sales growth plans and teammates. Foodservice and Retail experience is helpful, but not required.
- Great team and customer base to work with
- Excellent medical insurance - only $27.52 per month for employee only coverage, $78.33 for family coverage
- Matching 401k program
- Competitive PTO accrual
Cash-Wa Distributing is the largest privately held broadline Foodservice & Convenience Store distributor in the Midwest region. As a dynamic growing company, Cash-Wa's Mission is to be the leader in the "Market Place" by providing innovative offerings that make our customers successful. If you are looking for a place to grow your career, please consider the Cash-Wa family!
This position covers a large geographic area and has team members in major locations within the territory. To best support team members and customers, ideally, this position will reside in or near the greater Omaha area.
Summary: District Sales Managers lead with servant leadership skills and the ability to develop a strong team of District Sales Consultants to their fullest capacity by having measured growth within our company, its earnings, and ourselves.
- Lead a team of District Sales Consultants (DSC) with an emphasis on becoming a consultative partner with each customer while promoting the concept of becoming the primary supplier in each account
- Achieve annual budget targets and company initiatives for the district.
- Become proficient in the use of all company sales systems; be a resource for coaching, teaching and training the DSC team
- Train District Sales Consultants in selling techniques, product knowledge and territory management opportunities - clarify and reinforce roles and ownership of tasks and processes among team members to ensure seamless execution of goals
- Assist District Sales Consultants in developing new business and prospecting
- Work with other departments to help resolve operational and supply opportunities
- Develop and conduct District Sales meetings with team members
- Attend all General Sales meetings with your District Sales Consultants
- Review, Evaluate, and Develop District Sales Consultants to help achieve their personal and professional goals and targets
- Develop annual budget for District; assist District Sales Consultants with annual budget setting within individual territories
- Keep abreast of new products and trends within the Foodservice and Convenience Store industry; demonstrate a broad understanding of product knowledge
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma required, bachelor's degree in sales, marketing or hospitality preferred
- Minimum of 5 years successful sales experience required; food sales experience strongly preferred
- Two years of management or supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to communicate with all levels of associates and customers
- Good cognitive and financial skills required
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation and insurance required
- Ability to pass drug screening, and MVR check
- This home-based position will travel 80% of the time, half of which will involve overnight stays
BusinessView all jobs at Cash-Wa