Assistant Manager - 2632
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
We are currently looking for the right full-time Assistant Store Manager to join our Team!
Are you ready to take back your early mornings and late nights on weeknights AND WEEKENDS?
Our store is open: 10AM - 7PM Monday thru Friday; 10AM - 6PM on Saturday and CLOSED on Sunday.
Our Assistant Store Manager working hours provide a real work-life balance!
Starting base pay is $15.00 - $17.00 per hour PLUS commissions are 2-8% of the gross profit of all personal performance AND all Assistant Store Managers have the opportunity to receive a portion of the store performance bonus.
FirstCash Benefits Package
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Supplemental and other voluntary options (eligibility required)
- Employee 401K Program (6 months of service/21yrs of age or older)
- VACATION: Employees are granted one-week of paid vacation after completing six-months of active, full-time service. Eligible employees are provided an additional week (40 hours) of vacation after completing one-year of active employment and 2 weeks (80 hours) of vacation on each anniversary date thereafter (*if applicable, PTO/Vacation grant is adjusted in accordance with state/local municipality requirements).
- SICK/PERSONAL: Eligible employees are granted 8 hours (after 6 months of employment) to be used before their first anniversary and granted 16 hours each anniversary thereafter (years 2-10) (if applicable, sick time is adjusted and granted in accordance with state/local municipality requirements).
- Tuition Reimbursement is available to full time employees who meet minimum program requirements.
- Employee discounts are available to all employees on first day of active employment
- Our Earned Wage Access program is available to all employees on second day of employment. Employees have access to withdraw (up to) 50% of the wages earned up to five times in a monthly cycle.
We are seeking an Assistant Store Manager with a minimum 6+ months of management/3rd key experience. Assistant Store Managers are accountable for the day-to-day operations of the store and promoting a positive/productive environment. This position will partner with the Store Manager to lead and develop store employees, recruit and retain top talent, maximize financial goals and manage Customer Relations / Customer Satisfaction. This position sets the tone for a customer-centric environment!
Alongside the Store Manager, this position analyzes store financial statements to ensure financial goals are met. You will be required to commit to the company's asset protection program, promote our business and target new customer acquisition. All employees work with a wide variety of jewelry and general merchandise, to include tools, electronics, firearms (*in FFL locations) and much more.
This position offers an hourly wage, PLUS Assistant Store Managers earn commission based on productivity and a bonus based on store performance! The successful Assistant Store Managers actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications and experience.
(This is a representative list of the general duties the sales associate position may be asked to perform and is not all-inclusive; other duties may be assigned as needed.)
The Assistant Store Manager will partner with Store Manager to:
- Facilitate a customer-centric environment by engaging customers in a friendly and professional manner and rapidly addressing customer issues
- Monitor and assist in the training of Pawnbrokers so their development meets the prescribed FirstCash standards
- Recruit top talent, sourcing candidates through company-prescribed channels
- Opens and closes store, including but not limited to, counting cash drawers, merchandise and ensuring all procedures are followed to ensure protection of assets.
- Ensures asset protection through inventory control, property safety procedures, documentation and securing customer loans.
- Administer processes and procedures within the store, which include inventory, loan management, merchandising, store presentation, store systems, and enterprise-level reporting
- Evaluate store financial statements and drive profitability through communication and goal setting
- Ensure that operating standards meet or exceed FirstCash standards
- Monitor loan qualification and buy processes to ensure value and integrity of all loans issued
- Complete assigned tasks and training for self-development as requested
- Communicate clearly to employees to ensure that they understand store mission and profit objectives
- Remain up to date on product knowledge
- The Assistant Store Manager acts as manager on duty in the absence of Store Manager
- Other related duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements & Qualifications
- Must be willing and able to lift/carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be willing and able to perform duties and tasks for extended periods of time (in accordance with federal, state, local law) some of which include, but are not limited to, standing, stooping, walking, climbing, and pushing, pulling and lifting.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively supervise others
- Ability to work with firearms and to become firearms certified.
- Experience with, and product knowledge of, firearms and 4473 is desired (FFL stores)
- Employees may be asked to assist a customer on the exterior of the building (within our parking lots) or to retrieve products stored in exterior storage buildings or other areas.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Should be able to work in multiple locations, as business needs dictate.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible retail schedule based on business needs, including weekends and holidays.
- Assistant Store Managers will work 45+ hours a week. Hours worked are based on the needs to the business and not guaranteed.
- Computer literate and able to operate Point of Sales (POS) system and common office machines
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent work ethic and strong business sense
- Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply!
Note: The information contained in this description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of this job or the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management has the discretion to assign/reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Duties and responsibilities may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
FirstCash Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Cash America PawnLouisville, KY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.