Bilingual Administrative Coordinator
Established in 2009 by Steve Casey, Casey Construction is a Commercial Drywall & Floor Prep contractor built upon a family tradition of building relationships and providing quality interior finishes. Casey provides services all throughout the metro Washington, DC area and Raleigh, North Carolina. Our projects range across a variety of industries including life sciences, healthcare, law, government, and technology, which primary consist of tenant fit-outs and interior renovations.
Position Summary: The Administrative Coordinator serves as the company’s first point of contact with clients, subcontractors, vendors, and employees and provides customer service to all. This position is responsible for answering all incoming phone calls, referring inquiries, greeting visitors, and receiving deliveries/packages. The Administrative Coordinator helps with the onboarding of new employees and general communication between the field and the main office.
- Front Desk
- Answer all incoming calls, redirect to the appropriate employee or department, and take messages when necessary. Messages will be relayed in a timely manner.
- Understanding of each department’s responsibilities to ensure that callers are directed to the appropriate person.
- Welcoming both visitors and employees and assisting with any questions or concerns they may have upon arrival
- Ensuring timely notification of package delivery to the relevant department or employee
- Assist with the hiring process
- Process applications
- Data entry
- Coordination of new hire paperwork; ensuring accurate information
- Subcontractor relations
- Serve as the Casey point of contact
- Responsible for maintaining accurate information of licenses
- Reviewing sign-in sheets
- Sending communications
- Process paperwork/contracts
- Benefit Enrollment
- Assist with communications around open enrollment
- Follow up with employees to help with enrollment paperwork and questions
- Translating communications, creating documents, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- A minimum of one (1) year of front desk/administrative experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience with multi-line phone system
- Experience in the construction industry is a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bilingual and able to read, write and speak Spanish proficiently
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task with excellent time management skills
Casey Construction Group, LLCGaithersburg, MD
BusinessView All Casey Construction Group, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.