- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re adding a new role to our team here HR Generalist! What exactly does this position entail, you ask? Well, in addition to the standard battery of magic tricks and superhuman feats that we expect of all our teammates. As an HR Generalist, you will be responsible for the daily functions of human resources for the respective locations in the region and operates as a partner to the business. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas under the guidance of corporate human resource: talent acquisition support, onboarding, employee relations and investigations, employee engagement and communications, policy implementation, and employment law compliance. The HR Generalist will serve as primary contact and liaison for employees and answers questions regarding HR programs, policies and procedures.
These are the specific things that we at least are fairly certain we’d like you to undertake:
- Developments and implements creative solutions to attract and recruit candidates.
- Work with Operations Manager in understanding the job requirements and coordinating with corporate office HR in creating job descriptions, screening and interviewing candidates, pre-employment testing, onboarding, paperwork, I9 verification, creation in HRIS, creation of badges)
- Conduct new employee orientation
- Conduct recruitment support as needed for all exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Develop and monitor programs to promote positive employee relations and employee engagement.
- Handle all employee relations and investigations with support of human resources leader and partner with management to address disciplinary matters.
- Generate reports from system as needed.
- Partner with the corporate HR colleagues in the areas of talent acquisition, talent management, employee engagement to ensure a holistic delivery of human resources support to the business.
- Manage employee relations and conduct formal investigations when needed.
- Assist supervisors in the creation and delivery of disciplinary actions as needed.
- Participate in company-level HR projects as time allows.
- Performs a variety of administrative services to perform and support all Human Resources functions.
- All other duties as assigned.
Do you have what it takes?
We’re ideally looking for a teammate with at least 5-7 years of relevant work experience in Human Resources. It would be super if you had experience in a manufacturing environment and even better if you have worked in analytical roles. We’d love it if you’ve had previous management or leadership experience. This experience will help you to move quickly up the learning curve (we will avoid any tired clichés like “hit the ground running”).
You’ll impress us if you have a college degree in related field (Human Resources, accounting, business management, psychology, etc.) -OR- if you have commensurate work experience in related discipline(s) and/or relevant certifications. Your background should provide you the tools and ideas you need to be successful in a highly analytical and detail-oriented role. While this is a high-level contributor position, we value the hard work, experience, curiosity, and best practices you can bring from other positions and workplaces, with or without the formal education.
As the philosopher Napoleon Dynamite astutely recognized, skills are important. Here are some of the skills you just might need in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business.
- 5-7 years of progressive HR management experience to include employee relations, benefits, training, multi-state and federal employment law, ADP/HRIS, communications, compensation, company event planning, and recruitment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite 365 (Outlook, Work, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Knowledge of pivot tables, and other formula features in Excel.
- Knowledge of running SQL reports and programming languages.
- Experience – knowledge of OSHA and other governmental regulations; incident and accident prevention
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects, use time management skills and independent judgment.
- Awareness of federal, state, and local laws and regulations that impact human resources and the employment relationship.
- Leadership – the ability to command and maintain attention of those you are overseeing
- Effective communication – the ability to convincingly convey instructions, directions, and details to others
- Attention to detail – the ability to manage all duties, rules, documentation, and other components of the job with focus and accuracy
- Confidentiality – the ability to protect data, information, and employee privacy
- Organization – an ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Collaborative – an ability to work with diverse personalities for a tangible and beneficial outcome
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus!
All Sound Good? Here is the Silver Lining
At Case Paper, we value diversity and welcome all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, family status. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer 401(k), paid holidays, vacation, personal time, and sick leave, as well as multiple options for medical and dental insurance. We also offer optional life, short-term disability, long-term disability, and accident insurance. But most important, you’ll have a chance to make awesome products and work with fantastic people who are great at what they do!
2018 Brevard Road High PointGreensboro, NC
BusinessView all jobs at Case Paper
Get fresh HR Generalist Human Resources jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.