General Clerk II U.S. Army Recruiting Company Tupelo
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a Federal Contract (Civilian) position that works for the U.S. Army Recruiting Command Big Horn. You will work closely with the Company Commander and First Sergeant to ensure that all administrative tasks for the Company and the Recruiters are completed. The position is 30 hours per week, Monday - Friday from 8:30 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. with a one hour break. 2 weeks paid vacation after one year, paid sick time, Paid Federal Holidays. The hourly pay for the Clerk position is $13.83 to $18.05 depending on the benefits selected.
Background Check: You must pass a background check to be employed under this federal US Government contract.
- Types of service provided are administration mission support in nature.
- Employees shall be able to read, review and comply with the requirements of Army manuals in the preparation of all correspondence.
- Employees shall schedule meetings and maintain calendars, conference calls, web-based meetings and resolve conflicts when necessary.
- Employees shall notify the appropriate unit or organizational representatives when technology issues arise.
- Employees shall receive visitors, telephone calls and emails, and assist as necessary.
- Employees shall receive incoming mail daily and sort or action as required. Contractor personnel shall ensure that both the recruiting company and recruiting stations have sufficient postal supplies on hand.
- Employees shall establish and maintain reports and files, both paper and electronic, to maintain current and historical data for future use/reference.
- Employees shall maintain suspense files, conduct follow-ups before suspense dates, and request interim responses as necessary.
- Employees shall collect, maintain, and report unit or organizational data as required.
- Employees shall read, write, speak English, and have a demonstrated knowledge of Army protocol and office etiquette.
- Employees shall be capable of proficiently operating copiers, facsimile machines, word processors, microcomputers, printers, modems, and/or computer terminals using a standard typewriter-style keyboard with additional function keys to produce work accurately and efficiently.
- Employees shall proficiently use Microsoft Office Suite to include Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Employees shall demonstrate proper grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and terminology commonly used in business office environments to prepare formal correspondence from handwritten drafts or oral instructions. Knowledge of or capable of learning standard processing procedures and formats, distribution, and retention policies for correspondence and reports produced by Army manuals.
Case Healthcare Solutions, Inc
Must attach resume
431 West Main StreetTupelo, MS
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Case Healthcare Solutions, Inc