Cascade Remediation Services, LLC San Pablo, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come join an amazing team of close to 900 employees dedicated to providing Excellence on Every Level!
The Administrative Assistant provides support to the Office and Operations Manager with minimal supervision. They will support the company mission, policies, procedures, and exhibit a commitment to excellence and collaboration. This person must be able to prioritize, handle sensitive information with confidentially and meet deadlines. A successful Admin will be innovative, committed, use independent judgment to organize a diversified workload.
The Administrative Assistant will be assigned specific functions from the general list below but should be cross-trained to perform all listed duties.
- Answer/Direct phone calls; take messages to assist Managers
- Create, enter, record purchase orders for business unit
- Review Driver’s Logs and Driver’s Vehicle Inspection Reports along with timecards for accuracy and maintain for records
- Maintain all Job Files; create folder; file permits, Daily Work Reports, and POs
- Request Certificates of Insurance of Liability and Bonds for the business unit
- Business Licenses complete application and renewals for Business Unit
- Overall processing of invoices for payment. Maintain client files and send completed AR to Corporate.
- Complete Well Completion Reports after each job is completed
- Work with accounting to clear unapproved invoices and purchase orders for month end closing.
- Maintain/Updating job files and employee certificates in SharePoint
- Maintain UPS/FedEx Accounts and ship packages
- Process manual and/or COD checks when needed
- Complete all other duties and projects as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma, preferred Associates Degree
- At least three years office experience or combination of post High School Education and experience. Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be proficient in MS word, Excel, PowerPoint and ability to learn other programs and software used by the company and ability to access and use data base
- Ability to work independently and with a team, keeping confidentiality
- Ability to work overtime if needed
Cascade Environmental, LLC, and our subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and termination. EEO is the Law.
Cascade is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at (425) 527-9700.
Who is Cascade?
From our roots as a Northwest regional drilling company, we have grown into a national, full-service environmental services company offering innovative solutions to our customers. We believe in excellence at every level and that includes hiring employees who are the best at what they do. We firmly believe our employees are the most critical component of our long-term success. At Cascade, we provide a career, not just a job.
Cascade’s core purpose is to be the essential business partner that contributes to our clients’ success and advancement in tackling even the most challenging environmental and geotechnical problems, to contribute to our industry and the betterment of our employee’s careers and the communities we serve.
What does Cascade offer?
- Comprehensive training and flexible career paths
- Encouragement to pursue new roles nationwide, explore a variety of projects, and work with mentors and experts who help shape the industry
- Comprehensive Medical/Prescription Drug/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance / Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Sick Leave / Holiday / Vacation Pay
- License Bonuses / Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Donation Match
We are proud to provide a full range of benefits programs that help our employees and their families plan for today and their future. The benefits we offer are competitive and allow flexibility and choice to meet the individual needs of our employees and their families.
Who are you?
- Hard-working, talented, and career-minded
- Strong desire to contribute to a stable, diverse organization
- Work hard, play hard mindset
- Open to continued learning and development
- Collaborative, team player
- Customer service minded
Interested in learning more about Cascade and how we provide Excellence on Every Level? Click here to learn more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwzxUvjbHC0.
To learn more about our exciting career opportunities at Cascade, check out our Careers site at http://www.cascade-env.com/careers
Cascade Remediation Services, LLC
AddressSan Pablo, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Cascade Remediation Services, LLC