Accounting / Office Generalist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Accounting/Office Generalist is responsible to successfully multi-task with a high level of discretion, problem-solving, and independent judgment.
This role will be performing a range of general clerical, payroll, and accounting management functions in the organization – and will also serve as the 1st person responsible for greeting walk-in visitors – and the 1st person responsible for answering phones.
The office generalist and payroll part of the job will include: Biweekly payroll processing, new employee processing and orientation, records management, and other general office clerical functions.
The accounting management part of the job includes: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable (entry and check runs), Inventory entry and adjustments, EOM journal entries and closing, preparation of financial statements, and Cash management (making deposits / posting receipts/reconciliation).
This position requires at least two years of knowledge and experience using QuickBooks.
Job break down: Accounting (70%). Office Generalist (30%).
Expectations of the individual in this role:
2. Interpersonal skills
3. Oral communication
4. Written communication
6. Quality control
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Effectively interface with individuals or groups of people representing various backgrounds and disciplines.
2. Proficient/literate in the use of MS Office, preferably with advanced skills in Excel.
3. Highly proficient/literate in the use of math and numbers.
4. Ability to understand, interpret, and apply programs, policies, and procedures.
5. Demonstrated initiative, skill, and interest in the field of accounting.
6. High attention to detail.
7. Ability to independently organize and prioritize/complete work.
8. 2+ years of experience in a production/manufacturing office.
9. Knowledge of generally accepted office management principles and procedures.
10. 2+ years of experience with Quick Books.
11. 2+ years preparing financial statements.
• Salary: $64,000-$72,000/year DOE
• Quarterly profit-sharing bonus
• Medical, prescription, and dental benefits
• Paid time off program
Check out the story of Cascade: https://vimeo.com/693806092/76f2c0d278
We have smoothwall conduit available in sizes ranging from 1 to 6 inches.
Depending on your needs, we can run jackets in several different colors—and we’re also able to put a variety of stripes on black conduit. Fully customizable combinations of jackets and stripes will be available in the near future.
Cascade Poly Pipe and Conduit
Cascade manufactures high-quality poly pipe and conduit using recycled resin that is specifically engineered for rolled conduit. We have smoothwall conduit available in sizes ranging from 1 to 6 inches. Depending on your needs, we can run jackets in several different colors—and we’re also able to put a variety of stripes on black conduit. Fully customizable combinations of jackets and stripes will be available in the near future.
2257 Progress WayWoodburn, OR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Cascade Poly Pipe and Conduit