Residential HVAC Project Manager
Cascade Heating & Specialties Bend, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Cascade Heating and Specialties is growing! We are looking to add a lead-position to our team!
We are looking for an individual that has extensive knowledge in the residential HVAC installation to lead and train one of our fastest growing teams. This position is for someone that has already made the choice to have a successful career within the residential HVAC industry. CHS is proud to be focused on the quality of work our technicians perform and excellent customer service through constant training and support in the field. We train and operate to educate the customer to our fullest extent. We are a team of tradesman that believe in a “White-Collar mindset with a Blue-Collar work ethic”.
- Lead by example to foster a professional and accelerating TEAM culture within the Residential division
- Ensuring proper equipment ordering for jobs sold
- Assist in technical training for installers
- Communicate efficiently and work directly with other management team to ensure efficient operations
- Working directly with our Project Coordinator on required jobs
- Assist in the hiring process
- Resolve any customer service issues directly relating to the Residential department
- Work with Sales team in properly sizing and selecting equipment
- Assist in the field to include installations to ensure thorough execution and on-the-job training
- Monitor implemented systems and process to address short comings and train accordingly
- Look for successes within the team to give positive recognition on a regular basis
- Work directly with General Manager and Owners for planning and setting growth goals
- High School diploma or GED
- 5 or more years’ experience in a Residential HVAC management position
- Extensive knowledge in local codes and industry standards
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent people skills and leadership abilities
- Valid Drivers license
- Pass a background check
- Pass drug testing
- Able to work the hours needed by your team
- Strong computer and mathematical skills
- Above average organizational skills
- Overall can do attitude with a customer service mindset
Cascade Heating and Specialties is a division within a well-established family owned and operated trades business located in Historic Bend, Oregon. We are looking to find someone with the skills and passion to take this Residential Division to the next level. We offer a progressive platform with a ton of opportunity.
Cascade Heating & SpecialtiesWhy Work Here?
Live and work in the beauty of Bend, OR for an employer who values hardworking employees and their work/life balance!
Cascade Heating and Specialties was established in 1970 and is the leading provider of heating and cooling for both commercial and residential customers in Central Oregon. “We are known by the customers we keep” is a mantra we take to heart every day. We are a strong, values-driven company who believes our job is to educate our customers to make the best decisions possible and then follow up with quality work and a strong warranty to result in the highest customer satisfaction possible. We are an equal opportunity employer.
ConstructionView all jobs at Cascade Heating & Specialties