Job Title: QA Pack Slip Inspector
Reports To: Quality Assurance Manager
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Schedule: 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
(This position is subject to the Export Control Laws, which requires employees to be one of the following: (a) a citizen of the United States; (b) a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (c) a person admitted into the United States as an asylee or refugee)
Summary of Position
Executes the shipping function, as it relates to reviewing each order and verifies that all items are compliant with the customer requirements
Essential Job Requirements (MINIMUM):
- Verifies the follow items for all orders shipped from the facility:
- Shipping labels and bar tender tags to pack slip
- Customer PO number against pack slip and shipping labels
- Shipment quantity against pack slip requirements and shipping labels
- Park mark requirements and visually inspect parts and packaging
- Part number on pack slip and shipping labels
- Part run number(s) and compare against pack slip and part mark labels
- Customer shipping address against pack slip and shipping labels
- Material lot comment information matches material test report and/or cert information
- Fulfillment of customer sales order comments/requirements
- Shipping date against pack slip
- Support Customer service with shipping issues:
- Pack slip corrections
- Quantity discrepancy’s
- Lot Comment Corrections
- WAWF (Government source)
- Pulling Sales Order
- Verifying all document revisions
- Pulling Manufacturing Orders
- Verifying and updating First Articles to current revisions
- Launching in Boeing portal
- Verifying Dimensions per drawing
- Buying off SOPT’s
- Verifying part mark requirements
- Verifying Test reports/Certs
- Verifying dimensions per drawing or Purchase Order
- Possible Finals, FAI, and in process inspection
- Supplies support to other areas within the department, as necessary or required.
- Other duties as required or necessary beyond this scope.
Responsible for conforming to the company’s quality system procedures as documented.
High School or GED required.
1-2 years’ experience in shipping function of a manufacturing environment preferred.
1-2 years’ experience in manufacturing or Quality Inspection preferred.
Attention to detail.
Analytical and creative skills to find solutions to problems in a real time environment. (Problem solving)
Ability to maintain records and filing system.
Interpersonal/human relations skills
Sense of Urgency.
Ability to work within a team environment
Good communication (written and verbal)
Read material and process specifications
Able to read and understand Drawings/Documents
Measurement tools (Caliper, scale, micrometer etc...)
Basic computer skills
Basic Math skills
Able to utilize time wisely
Ability to speak clearly, read, write and receive verbal instructions.