Job Title: Quality Assurance Document Review
Department/Division: Quality Assurance
Reports To: Quality Assurance Manager
Schedule: 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour DOE
(This position is subject to the Export Control Laws, which requires employees to be one of the following: (a) a citizen of the United States; (b) a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (c) a person admitted into the United States as an asylee or refugee)
Summary Of Position
Responsible for performing Quality Control and document review
Essential Job Requirements (MINIMUM):
Performs the following:
- REVIEW -SUPPLIER PURCHASE ORDERS
- REVIEW -RUN 1 - Sales Orders
- REVIEW -RUN 1 - Manufacturing Orders
- REVIEW -RUN 2 – SALES ORDER and Customer Purchase Order
- REVIEW – DRAWINGS – RUN 1, AND RUN 2
- REVIEW of new and/or existing contract QA requirements
- REVIEW of new and / or existing customer terms and conditions and QA requirements
- QA source for research for information to answer questions from QA Team or Order Entry or others.
- Responsible for damaged Dies and Molds in QA lock-up waiting for replacement, see that old are destroyed when new arrive.
- Email or call Customer regarding QA requirements –for questions or remove requirements.
- Pull missing paperwork and correct packslips for customers after shipment
- WAWF –Direct Ship to Government source(on-line DD250)
- Final review /Buy-Off of SOPT’S before going to shipping
- QA Buy Off -Shipping Boxes, paper work, product review
- Source Inspection – Lockheed
- Bombardier VIP Inspection – req’d special training from Bombardier- (like Source Inspection)
- Back Up for NCR/CAR/SCAR
Responsible for conforming to the company's quality system procedures as documented.
High School Diploma or GED required. Technical coursework related to blueprint reading, application of AS9100 in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
1-2 years of quality assurance experience required, preferably in a build-to-spec manufacturing environment. Experience in aerospace manufacturing preferred.
Analytical and creative skills to find solutions to problems.
Proficient using PC and software applications.
Advanced mathematical skills.
Attention to detail.
Sense of Urgency.
Ability to work on numerous projects at once.
Strong interpersonal and personnel management skills.
Use of measuring equipment: calipers, micrometers, press, scales, compression gauge.