Client Services Manager
Cascade Drilling, LP Cassville, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come join an amazing team of close to 900 employees dedicated to providing Excellence on Every Level!
The Client Services Manager (CSM) will work to build market growth by locating, developing and closing business opportunities identified within Cascade Remediation Services (CRS).
CRS’s service offering includes in situ remediation, high resolution site characterization (HRSC), remediation chemistries, injection and fracturing, and soil mixing (in situ stabilization) services. This position requires a thorough knowledge of the area remediation market including the potential clients, the important industries, regulations and the types of site investigation and remediation methods that are most effective in the area. The ideal candidate will also understand the lifecycle of a typical project, including the technical methods needed in each phase of the project’s progression, and how to recognize the likely trajectory of a project based upon its contaminants and site setting.
The CSM will lead business development activities in their select geographic market/region, primarily calling on new or dormant clients and prospects that utilize the services described above that Cascade has to offer. The CSM will collaborate with CRS staff and Senior Leadership to establish and execute strategic plans in an effort to meet/exceed stipulated revenue growth goals and objectives. This position requires a thorough knowledge of the environmental remediation market in conjunction with a strong familiarity of the various competitors in the assigned market area. The CSM will also be responsible for filling the opportunity pipeline funnel in order to promote a steady stream of future revenue growth.
- Demonstration of previous experience with in situ traditional and high resolution characterization and remediation either in chemistry or remediation sales and/or remediation consulting
- Design or implementation experience with in situ injection-based remediation technologies including chemical oxidation, chemical reduction, or enhanced biological approaches
- Specific market knowledge of environmental remediation chemistries including, but not limited to colloidal carbon, colloidal zero valent iron, and various emulsified oil products available on the market.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research and build relationships with new and dormant clients and prospects that are interested, or have a need, in our host of environmental remediation chemistries and field services options
- Appointments, webinars, Zoom/Teams meetings, and/or in person brown bags with key decision makers, influencers, and technology leads to communicate Cascade’s remediation traditional and turnkey capabilities and value propositions
- Understand and communicate the various remediation options/methods and participate in bid review calls and meetings to clarify customer needs and competition, when required.
- Work closely with Marketing for lead follow-up & response (i.e. web requests, referrals, campaigns/initiatives, webinars, etc.)
- Work closely with Cascade Drilling to identify environmental drilling projects that can result in future remediation opportunities.
- Must routinely and effectively utilize our current CRM (Salesforce) for documenting and tracking all business development, opportunity and follow-up activities. Previous experience with Salesforce considered a strong qualification.
- Will comply with specific financial goals and company stipulated sales metrics, KPIs and benchmarks for your assigned market area.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in science, geology/hydrogeology, and engineering.
- 5-20 years of sales and business development related experience
- Willingness and initiative to “cold-call” new or dormant clients/prospects
- Excellent networking skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and business acumen
- Ability to travel overnight for 1-day or multi-day trips, when required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) or Apple OS platforms, and SalesForce
- Must be a team player and can effectively work independently and remotely
Cascade Environmental, LLC, and our subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and termination. EEO is the Law.
Cascade is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at (425) 527-9700.
Who is Cascade?
From our roots as a Northwest regional drilling company, we have grown into a national, full-service environmental services company offering innovative solutions to our customers. We believe in excellence at every level and that includes hiring employees who are the best at what they do. We firmly believe our employees are the most critical component of our long-term success. At Cascade, we provide a career, not just a job.
Cascade’s core purpose is to be the essential business partner that contributes to our clients’ success and advancement in tackling even the most challenging environmental and geotechnical problems, to contribute to our industry and the betterment of our employee’s careers and the communities we serve.
What does Cascade offer?
- Comprehensive training and flexible career paths
- Encouragement to pursue new roles nationwide, explore a variety of projects, and work with mentors and experts who help shape the industry
- Comprehensive Medical/Prescription Drug/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance / Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Sick Leave / Holiday / Vacation Pay
- License Bonuses / Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Donation Match
We are proud to provide a full range of benefits programs that help our employees and their families plan for today and their future. The benefits we offer are competitive and allow flexibility and choice to meet the individual needs of our employees and their families.
Who are you?
- Hard-working, talented, and career-minded
- Strong desire to contribute to a stable, diverse organization
- Work hard, play hard mindset
- Open to continued learning and development
- Collaborative, team player
- Customer service minded
To learn more about our exciting career opportunities at Cascade, check out our Careers site at http://www.cascade-env.com/careers.
Interested in learning more about Cascade and how we provide Excellence on Every Level? Click here to learn more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwzxUvjbHC0.
Cascade Drilling, LP
BusinessView all jobs at Cascade Drilling, LP