- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
"Serving our community with acceptance, compassion and respect"
Cascade Community Healthcare (CCH) has been providing treatment services to Lewis County and surrounding areas for more than 50 years. Our mission is to provide our clients with compassionate and encouraging counseling leading to a renewed sense of hope and the ability to make positive changes and live more satisfying lives. Cascade currently has six treatment locations in Lewis County. The Cascade Evaluation and Treatment Center provides intensive mental health and psychiatric services for adults 18 and older. This 22-bed facility has 16 beds on the evaluation and treatment unit, and 6 beds on our crisis stabilization unit.
The Cascade Evaluation and Treatment Center is looking for Recovery Specialists to join our Inpatient team. The Recovery Specialist position is responsible for carrying out the daily operations of the unit for which they are assigned. Each staff will provide structure, safety, emotional support, and therapeutic counseling to clients experiencing an acute psychiatric crisis. Every individual who holds this position ensures that the unit is maintained and that basic services are provided.
Starting November 1, 2022 Cascade Community Healthcare will not require the COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment.
- NOC Shift: Saturday - Wednesday 10:30pm - 7:00am
This position is eligible for $2/hour shift differential for eligible hours on Swing an NOC shifts and hours worked on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required; A.A. degree preferred.
- Experience working with adults with severe and persistent mental illness preferred.
- Must be able to pass WA State Patrol background check. National background check is required if you haven't lived in WA State consecutively the last 3 years.
- Must be able to represent the Agency in a positive and professional manner.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to enter information into a computer network system.
- Must comply with agency policies and procedures.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must be able to gain access to all types of buildings and residences regardless of the structures’ handicapped accessibility or lack thereof.
- Must maintain current home telephone and address on file with the HR office.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Responsible for carrying out the daily operations of the unit.
- Provide structure, safety, emotional support and therapeutic counseling to clients experiencing an acute psychiatric crisis. Every individual who holds this position ensures that the unit is maintained and that basic services are provided.
- Provide therapeutic interventions and case management support, as well as coordination assistance for clients admitted to the E&T.
- Participate in the planning and evaluation of client needs based on patient behaviors.
- Provide direct client care services in accordance with the treatment plan and under the direction of a professional nurse.
- Assist in providing a safe and therapeutic environment according to established policies and procedures.
- Maintain records and reports in accordance with agency policies, procedures, and expectations.
- Participate in supervision, consultation, and training at the direction of the Acute Psychiatric Services Clinical Manager and/or Program Director.
- Other duties as assigned by the Acute Psychiatric Services Clinical Manager and/or Program Director.
- Provide reports, documentation and other appropriate and necessary paperwork in accordance with agency policies, procedures, and expectations.
- Ensure that ethical and professional standards of practice are maintained at all times as a representative of Cascade.
- Participate in other selected activities at the direction of the E&T Center Acute Psychiatric Services Clinical Manager and/or Program Director.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US:
- Cascade is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program.
- Meaningful work. The services we provide have a big impact and it makes what we do count.
- Self-Care, time away from work. Start off with 13 hours of paid time off (PTO) earned monthly, and 11 paid holidays plus 16 hours of personal holiday. Pro-rated based on FTE. PTO and Personal Holiday are available after 90-days of employment.
- Health Benefits. Medical, dental, and vision. HSA and FSA options available.
- Additional benefits: Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Teladoc, AD&D Group Life Insurance, and voluntary long-term disability.
- Preparing for your Future. 401(k), after 6-months of employment Cascade contributes 5% of your gross earnings monthly. No match required.
- Working towards licensure? We have Team Managers that will provide those hours at no charge to you.
- Cascade covers the cost of Department of Health licensure renewals and other certification renewals that are required for you to do your job (DEA, CPR/BLS, etc.).
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume. No phone calls.
Cascade Community Healthcare
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Community Recovery Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.