Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- 1 day ago
"Serving our community with acceptance, compassion and respect"
Cascade Community Healthcare (CCH) has been providing treatment services to Lewis County and surrounding areas for more than 50 years. Our mission is to provide our clients with compassionate and encouraging counseling leading to a renewed sense of hope and the ability to make positive changes and live more satisfying lives. Cascade currently has six treatment locations in Lewis County. The Cascade Evaluation and Treatment Center provides intensive mental health and psychiatric services for adults 18 and older. This 22-bed facility has 16 beds on the evaluation and treatment unit, and 6 beds on our crisis stabilization unit.
The Cascade Evaluation and Treatment Center is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our Inpatient nursing team! You will provide recovery focused services related to the safe and appropriate administration of medical treatment (including medications) as prescribed by the physician. Provides safe, effective, and efficient implementation of direct care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and standards of care.
Starting November 1, 2022 Cascade Community Healthcare will not require the COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment.
Day: Saturday - Monday 7:00am - 8:00pm
NOC: Friday - Sunday 7:00pm - 8:00am
This position is eligible for $2/hour shift differential for eligible hours on Swing an NOC shifts and hours worked on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
$27.00 - $39.33 DOE
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE:
- Washington State Department of Health Licensed Practical Nurse Credential.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience, Behavioral Health experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass WA State Patrol Background check. May require National background check.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to represent the agency in a positive and professional manner.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Must comply with agency policies and procedures.
- Must maintain current home telephone and address on file with the personnel office.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Demonstrates the Cascade’s mission, purpose, values, and beliefs in everyday language and contact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Establishes and maintains a therapeutic relationship with members served
- Provides nursing care and assists in the welcoming, admission, and discharge process
- Collects data relevant to members served care; develops and implements nursing care plans
- Demonstrates knowledge of crisis management and intervention
- Transcribes physician orders accurately and in a timely manner
- Administers medication and treatments to members served
- Receives and presents change of shift reports as assigned
- Adheres to medication management policies and procedures
- Notifies the prescriber and nursing supervisor of any changes in behavior or condition
- Documents the progress of members served toward their Recovery Plan goals
- Attends and participates in community meetings and groups
- Actively participates in multidisciplinary team meetings and treatment planning meetings
- Coordinates and participates in counting medications and giving report at the beginning and end of each shift
- If employed at inpatient program, must assist with restraint of members served in the event of assaultive behavior and pass assault crisis/crisis prevention training
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US:
- Cascade is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program.
- Meaningful work. The services we provide have a big impact and it makes what we do count.
- Self-Care, time away from work. Start off with 13 hours of paid time off (PTO) earned monthly, and 11 paid holidays plus 16 hours of personal holiday. Pro-rated based on FTE. PTO and Personal Holiday are available after 90-days of employment.
- Health Benefits. Medical, dental, and vision. HSA and FSA options available.
- Additional benefits: Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Teladoc, AD&D Group Life Insurance, and voluntary long-term disability.
- Preparing for your Future. 401(k), after 6-months of employment Cascade contributes 5% of your gross earnings monthly. No match required.
- Working towards licensure? We have Team Managers that will provide those hours at no charge to you.
- Cascade covers the cost of Department of Health licensure renewals and other certification renewals that are required for you to do your job (DEA, CPR/BLS, etc.).
- Medical benefits will be effective the first of the month following 60 days of employment. Must be at least a 0.75 FTE (30 hours/week) to be eligible for medical benefits. Must be at least a 0.5 FTE (20 hours per week) to be eligible for dental, vision, Teladoc, and Life and AD&D.
If you're interested in this position, please submit your resume. No phone calls please.
Cascade Community Healthcare
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?