- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cascade Christian Schools has an immediate opening for and Assistant Principal
Founded in 1992, Cascade Christian Schools serves infants through grade twelve and today is a thriving school district serving students and families throughout Pierce County. Focusing on Christ-centered education, Cascade Christian Schools is dedicated to developing discerning leaders who are spiritually, personally, and academically prepared to impact their world. Come join our team as we make a real difference!
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Demonstrate understanding and implementation of CCS Alignment.
- Demonstrate school/department alignment to the CCS organizational structure.
- Assist the administrator in planning and implementing annual and divisional goals and district strategic plans.
- Demonstrate effective organizational skills to achieve school and district goals.
- Develop unified teams that are aligned to the CCS Guiding Principles, Organizational Structure, and Strategic Plan.
- Serve as a spiritual leader of the school.
- Demonstrate the leadership model H.E.A.R.T.
- Humble for service.
- Engaging the culture for transformation.
- Accountable for excellence.
- Relational for unity.
- Truth for discernment and intentional living.
- Assist in the planning and ongoing implementation of Spiritual Formation
- Biblical Council as assigned
Curricular and Instructional Leadership:
- Work collaboratively with the principal and assist the principal and district counselor in providing student social, emotional, and behavioral support to faculty and staff to implement effective and innovative teaching practices that engage students in meaningful and challenging learning experiences.
- Assist the principal in gathering, analyzing, and using data for decision-making.
- Demonstrate Biblical Worldview Integration as a fundamental distinctive of our educational culture.
- Work collaboratively with the principal to develop and implement the leadership development plan to increase student leadership practices.
- Work collaboratively with the principal to develop and implement the Spiritual Formation Plan resulting in enhancing student spiritual development.
- Work collaboratively with the principal to implement, evaluate, and refine the Positive Behavior System.
- Develop and demonstrate positive relationships with staff, faculty, students, and parents.
- Establish positive interdependent relationships.
Professional Management and Growth
- Model professional, moral, and ethical standards and integrity in all interactions.
- Take responsibility for and participate in a meaningful and continuous process of professional development that results in the enhancement of student learning.
- Master’s degree preferred in educational administration/supervision or equivalent
- State of Washington Administrative Certificate, ACSI Principal Certificate, or equivalent.
- Three years of experience in educational administration preferred
- Elementary school experience as a teacher and/or administrator
- A servant leader who is committed to Jesus Christ and is actively involved in their local church
- Knowledgeable of instructional strategies, academic standards, 21st-century educational skills, professional learning communities, STEM, and digitally enhanced learning
- Experience in Christian school administration is desired but not required
Cascade Christian is an equal opportunity employer, with the right to prefer employees and prospective employees on the basis of religion and other exemptions applicable to religious institutions. Job offers are contingent on the verification of credentials and other information required by the employment process, including the completion of a background check which may include a credit check and criminal history. The successful candidate will be asked to sign a statement of faith.
To glorify God by providing an excellent Christ-centered education dedicated to developing discerning leaders who are spiritually, personally, and academically prepared to impact their world
Cascade Christian Schools is dedicated to helping students explore and discover their God-given potential.
Cascade Christian Schools
At Cascade Christian Schools, we are all about developing discerning leaders in a culture where people feel known and valued. Our Mission: To glorify God by providing an excellent Christ-centered education dedicated to developing discerning leaders who are spiritually, personally, and academically prepared to impact their world Cascade Christian Schools is dedicated to helping students explore and discover their God-given potential.
815 21st Street SEKent, WA