We are seeking a Senior HVAC Maintenance Technician to join our Physical Plant team! If you have journeyman level HVAC mechanical and commercial maintenance experience then we want to talk to you!
Casa is an exceptional life plan community where residents enjoy the retirement that they desire. We can offer you rewarding work, a supportive team-focused environment, with challenging assignments, career development and competitive compensation and benefits. We also offer an employee scholarship program and employee holiday appreciation bonus funded by our residents!
Your duties would include but not be limited to:
- HVAC duties such as troubleshooting, repair, replacement and preventative maintenance of HVAC units
- Performing skilled maintenance and repair duties such as drywall, carpentry, electrical, locksmith, low voltage (fire, security) and appliance repair.
- Maintains all tools, equipment and supplies in proper condition.
- Prioritizes all work in the order set by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Participates in all drills and in-service meetings, as assigned.
- Participates in the 24-hours on-call program to include occasional weekend and night work.
- Participates in emergency drills and acts as a member of the Emergency Response Team.
- Functions under intense time pressure.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Contributes to a positive, healthy and safe work environment.
- Works well in a team situation.
Requires: EPA Universal certification; 4 or more years of proven journeyman experience in HVAC and commercial maintenance; valid CA Drivers license; HS diploma or equivalent; excellent customer service skills; ability to pass background checks required by a licensed facility.
Email your resume or fax to (858) 592-1853. You may also apply in person in our Human Resources department located at 18655 W Bernardo Drive, San Diego, CA 92127 between the hours of 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. EOE