Houseperson Housekeeping, Sausalito, CA - Job Details | Indeed.com
Maintain cleanliness standards of the Hotel in all public areas, as well as running requests to guests during your shift.
- Clean and maintain the appearance of the hotel lobby, hallways, public restrooms, and public areas of the hotel.
- Deep cleaning assigned areas of the hotel.
- Clean and set-up meeting room functions.
- Clean and maintain the appearance of the surrounding areas of the hotel, including the sidewalk, and stairs.
- Deliver housekeeping items to guest rooms upon request from the Front Desk or Supervisor.
- Greet each guest that you encounter in the hallways, lobby or public areas with “Good Morning” or “Good Afternoon” or “Guest Evening”.
- Quickly respond to guest requests in a timely and friendly manner.
- Communicate to Supervisor when recovering any and all lost and found items.
- Effectively work with team members to accomplish assigned tasks each day.
- Follow procedures for entering and leaving guest rooms.
- Follow all instructions when filling spray bottles with cleaning chemicals, never mix chemicals.
- Turn in keys and radio to the Housekeeping Department when shift ends.
- Work in a safe manner to prevent injury to yourself, other staff members or our valued guests.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of Room Attendants closets, guest areas and Hotel facilities. Support the MetWest Terra Hospitality’s environmental commitments by having the knowledge, skills and values to be a leader in the global goal of “greening” the hospitality industry.
- Watch for safety hazards and report them immediately to your Department Supervisor.
- Perform other duties as directed, developed or assigned.
- Report to work on time and in uniform.
- Maintain good personal hygiene.
- Maintain control of keys issued to perform assigned duties.
- Teamwork: must be able to effectively communicate and work with fellow associates to complete daily tasks