We are looking for a Sr Accounting Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for financial and accounting operations for our company. This is a full time role with required presence in our "COVID-19 Aware" office in Alpharetta with an allowance for some remote work when possible.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Previous experience in accounting and working with merchant account processing, payables, commission accounting
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP, FASB and FTC rules
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools including "Quickbooks Enterprise", Excel, Bill.com and/or other similar applications
- Experience in insurance industry preferred but not required
- Extreme detail and deadline focused
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Caryn Health Solutions, LLC
Why Work Here?
Fast growing, profitable management services and technology firm launched in 2018 and maturing quickly.
Johns Creek, GA