Chiller HVAC/R Technician - Weatherford
Cary Services Inc Weatherford, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 5 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Salary Range: $26.00 to $35.00/ Hourly DPE
Specialty: Commercial, Industrial, Medical
Relocation Assistance is available
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
We are one of the fastest growing HVACR service companies in Texas. Starting with one used truck in 1994, we now have five locations. Through our commitment to high quality service and customer satisfaction, we continue to grow. We are only limited by our ability to find good quality people to care for treat our customers as we would as we would expect to be treated. Our desire is to have a technician living in the Weatherford area to be closer to some of our key clients. Come be a part of our team here at Cary Services, Inc.
The Chiller HVAC/R Service Technician will provide service, installation, and preventative maintenance to commercial Chiller and HVAC/R equipment and systems.
- Installs heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration equipment and systems.
- Inspects systems and their components for the purpose of ensuring safety, identifying necessary repairs, and providing an ongoing program of preventive maintenance.
- Diagnoses problems and/or failures in heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems.
- Cleans air conditioning and heating units (e.g. coils, condensation pans, drain lines, cooling towers, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring units are operating properly and at peak performance.
- Repairs various items, systems and/or components of HVAC/R equipment.
- Procures equipment and supplies to ensure availability of required items to complete the necessary installation/repair.
- Informs personnel regarding procedures and/or status of work orders.
- Maintains tools and/or equipment.
- Responds to emergency situations during or after hours. CALL ROTATION
- Demonstrate the ability to satisfy customers through the delivery of the company s and your personal service.
- Minimum 5 years commercial and industrial HVAC/R experience including but not limited to:
- Walk-in freezers and coolers
- Reach-in freezers and coolers
- Refrigerated serving lines
- Compressor and condensing unit rooms
- Ice machines
- Completion of High School or GED
- EPA Type I & II or Universal
- Valid Driver s License.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Completion of Trade School or Associate s Degree
- Experience with chillers and other applications in medical
- Experience with refrigeration applications such as reach-ins, walk-ins, and ice machines
- EPA Universal
Physical Job Requirements:
An Chiller HVAC/R Service Technician is required to:
Maintain a stationary position, primarily seated/operating a motor vehicle for up to 30% of the daily work schedule.
- Have the ability to stand for prolonged periods routinely, throughout the daily work schedule.
- Have the ability to walk around the job site, to business meetings, etc .
- Have the ability to operate a computer and other industry specific productivity machinery, such as a calculator and telephone.
- Have the ability to talk/hear/communicate with Cary Services office staff and/or customers by phone or in person, exchanging accurate information in these situations.
- Have the ability to repeatedly lift irregularly shaped tools/hardware weighing 50 pounds, throughout the work day.
- Have the ability to climb ladders and work on building roofs productively at heights of 50 feet.
- Have the ability to work in extreme hot and cold conditions.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement with matching funds
- Profit Sharing
- PPT - Personal Paid Time
- Paid Holidays
- Work Vehicle Provided
Our company provides excellent benefits including, medical, dental plan, paid vacation and holidays, 401K retirement plan with employer contribution, profit sharing and sales commissions, paid uniforms and company vehicle, company smart phone and credit card, relevant tuition reimbursement, and relocation assistance. Starting compensation for this position is between $26 to $35/hour DPE.
Cary Services is a family owned company that believes in treating our employees and our clients right. Join us.