Title Clerk I- ADESA
ADESA, a Carvana-owned company, currently operates 56 locations throughout the US. Our Vehicle Service & Logistics Centers, some up to 200 acres, provide a wide array of vehicle services including repair & reconditioning, auction remarketing, and many locations serve as market hub distribution sites. Our inventory comprises hundreds of thousands of vehicles across North America from retail to commercial, OEM & more.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
- 401K with company match.
- Generous PTO (paid time off).
- A multitude of perks including student loan payments, reimbursement programs, discounts on vehicles, benefits for your pets, and much more.
- A great wellness program to keep you healthy and happy both physically and mentally.
- Access to opportunities to expand your skillset and share your knowledge with others across the organization.
See the shops in action: https://vimeo.com/652202630/3ae8c047b6
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Title Clerk processes incoming titles ensuring transferability to buyer in an efficient and accurate manner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention. Notify Office Manager if a challenge arises with a title that cannot be resolved.
- Handle incoming calls from dealer representatives with title issues and/or questions.
- Maintain a professional appearance, orderly work environment and friendly disposition by greeting others.
- Provide prompt and courteous service. Demonstrate friendliness and greet every customer as they enter and participate at the sale.
- Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner and advise Office Manager of all serious complaints or incidences.
- Receive by comparing the entire VIN number to AMS, MV50's, Lien Release and any other paperwork that may be attached. Verify the odometer reading, release of liens, "free and clear" title, line of ownership is properly documented and that the titles contain no alteration. Look for announcements in AMS in title management against the boxes checked on the title or MV50 - verify they are accurate. Ensure titles are delivered to purchasing dealer. File titles in appropriate location.
- Pull reports, customer worksheets, vehicle inventory and title absent list at the end of the day on auction day.
- Keep updated notes on outstanding problem titles to assure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Process payments for dealers - count checks, money orders, cashier's checks, and provide a receipt.
- Process check payments for dealers.
- Maintain knowledge of DMV laws and regulations as related to vehicle titles.
- Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
- Respond to and follow proper procedures on employee and customer accidents, injuries, and loss or damage to any property. Report all incidents to the Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong computer ability with basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and discretion to analyze and address opportunities.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.