Luxury Real Estate Advisor
Are you committed to assisting buyers in finding the home of their dreams? We're looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable agent to join our team. Our commercial real estate arm helps corporate users to relocate their headquarters to South Florida so our C-level clients rely on us for all of their residential real estate needs. You'll be the buyer's Luxury Real Estate Advisor, ensuring they will continue to have a positive experience with us. Apply now if you're looking for a position with high potential for commission earnings and growth. We will have access to our international luxury real estate portfolio. We are tailored to high-networth buyers locally and globally and will be able to connect you with our high-quality real estate professionals around the world.
Carvalho Real Estate Group, is a Miami-based commercial and luxury residential real estate brokerage firm serving all of South Florida. With more than 15 years of experience, we are a leading commercial real estate services firm specialized in office, industrial, retail, investment brokerage, as well as consulting. Our marketing team offers the latest technology to bring leads and businesses to our sales team. We offer mentorship opportunities to our brokers to help them overcome barriers and excel. Our company culture is of collaboration, teamwork and giving back to our community. Our network offers you connections in Brazil, Mexico, Portugal and in many Middle Eastern Countries. We are expanding rapidly and are welcoming highly motivated real estate professionals to join our team.
● Maintain company’s databases to track leads, prospective buyers and sellers for opportunities in the luxury residential real estate market.
● Follow up on leads and opportunities, for buyers and sellers transactions, provided by Carvalho Real Estate Group.
● Ensure that buyer’s and seller’s clients have a smooth home buying/selling experience
● Prospect for new businesses through canvassing (cold and warm calling).
● Participate in clients’ meetings as well as showings of luxury real estate properties to clients and their teams relocating.
● Team up with other Carvalho Real Estate Group professionals in our team to execute on luxury residential real estate transactions locally and globally.
● Participate in team meetings to discuss market trends, collaboration, and education on various topics related to the industry.
● Prepare presentations for sellers and buyers, reports, proposals, spreadsheets, correspondence and other documents.
● Utilize internal tools to research accounts, properties, identify decision makers and generate interest and meetings with prospects or leads.
● Remain current on industry trends, market activities, new luxury projects, and competitors.
● Attend industry and local business events.
● Commit to giving back to our community through leadership and community involvement.
● Ensuring that buyer’s and seller’s clients have a smooth home buying/selling experience
Education, Experience and Skills:
● Licensed real estate professional in Florida.
● Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in luxury residential real estate (leasing and/or sales).
● Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work experience required.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Self-motivated, well organized and with excellent time management skills.
● Strong attention to detail.
● Presentation skills.
● Ability to provide reliable, timely, efficient, honest and courteous services to clients.
● Ability to work in a team environment.
● Prior experience using CRM and MLS programs.
● Microsoft applications experience (Microsoft Excel and Word).
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let's talk!
Please note that the statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Carvalho Real Estate Group provides equal employment opportunities to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Carvalho Real Estate Group Llc
800 Brickell AvenueMiami, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.