Commercial Real Estate Advisor
Carvalho Commercial Real Estate, is a Miami-based commercial real estate brokerage firm serving all of South Florida. With more than 15 years of experience, we are a leading commercial real estate services firm specialized in office, industrial, retail, investment brokerage, as well as consulting. Our marketing team offers the latest technology to bring leads and businesses to our sales team. Our collaborative team will help you expand your knowledge in all aspects of commercial sales and leasing. We offer mentorship opportunities to our brokers to help them overcome barriers and excel. Our company culture is of collaboration, teamwork and giving back to our community. We are looking for ambitious brokers to join our highly motivated and connected team. Candidates can work from home but required to show properties as needed. www.carvalhocre.com
- Maintain company’s databases to track leads, prospects and business opportunities.
- Prospect for new businesses through canvassing (cold and warm calling).
- Follow up on leads and opportunities provided by Carvalho Commercial Real Estate.
- Participate in clients’ meetings and tour commercial properties with clients.
- Prepare market surveys specific to office, industrial and retail leasing, representing the tenant in a commercial real estate transaction.
- Team up with other Carvalho Commercial Real Estate’ brokers to execute on a commercial real estate transaction.
- Participate in team meetings to discuss market trends, collaboration, and education on various topics related to the industry.
- Prepare presentations, reports, proposals, spreadsheets, correspondence and other documents.
- Utilize internal tools to research accounts, identify decision makers and generate interest and meetings with prospects or leads.
- Complete quality financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis in Excel and other programs.
- Remain current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Attend to industry and local business events.
- Commit to given back to our community through leadership and community involvement.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Licensed real estate professional in Florida.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in commercial real estate (leasing and/or sales).
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, well organized and with excellent time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Presentation skills.
- Ability to provide reliable, timely, efficient, honest and courteous services to clients.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Prior experience using CRM programs.
- Microsoft applications experience (Microsoft Excel and Word).
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let's talk!
Please note that the statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Carvalho Commercial Real Estate provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Carvalho Real Estate Group Llc
800 Brickell AvenueMiami, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.