Role: Social Media Ninja: Part or Full-Time
Overview – Cartridge Supply Co.
Cartridge Supply Co. is a full service, product development company for individuals, start-ups or large corporations in the Cannabis industry. With a vast network of sourcing partners, product engineers, graphic designers and finance experts - we are able to help companies bring their ideas to life.
Initially, the company was solely focused on providing hardware to the “vaping” market – the fastest growing sector (400x over past 3 years) within an “emerging” $70 billion dollar market. However, our business has expanded past wholesaling cartridges and batteries, and we have tapped into our sourcing expertise to provide custom product development solutions including packaging, branding, and graphic design.
CSC is seeking a highly motivated individual that has the ability to manage all of our media content as well as our social media channels. We are a fast growing company that needs consistent photo and video content to stay relevant in today’s media environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Overall the goal is to increase our reach across all channels through engaging content, ultimately leading to increased sales
· Be a content Ninja! Create/edit photo and video designed to be optimized for social and traditional media
· Manage social media accounts including; planning content, publishing content, monitoring comments, direct messages and mentions, analyzing insights and suggesting improvements
· Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
· Identify influencers and bloggers that will grow our digital community and routinely engage them
· Manage email/newsletter marketing campaigns including content creation, list management, and campaign performance reporting
· Be ready to assist with any other digital needs as they arise
· A positive, self-starting attitude. Must be hungry and ready to build a long-lasting business
· High level of integrity and equally as strong work ethic. Must adhere to Ninja core values. Be a good person and have a positive impact on your environment
· Process driven, with superior organizational skills
· Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced environment. Confident in multitasking.
· Able to anticipate challenges and be proactive towards resolution. Must have strong attention to detail.
· Excellent written/verbal communication skills
· Desire to work in a start-up environment in a fast-changing industry. Must be adaptable and comfortable with change / wearing a lot of hats
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 2+ years of social media management preferred
Depending on the individual, this can be a full-time or part-time position. Full-time will require 30-40 hours per week. Part-time would be 10-20 hours. Competitive compensation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $1,000.00 to $4,000.00 /month
With cover letter, please submit an example of social media posts, graphic design work, or any trendy content you think would be relevant.