We are committed to employee satisfaction and driving the success of our business. We focus on talent, passion, and culture. We are the leading industry in sales, marketing, and customer satisfaction. CMG has put together a Training Program to develop our Customer Service representatives to train on development and management and transition into a leadership role within our company in less than 8 months. We are looking to hire 10 new Customer Service Associates to help expand our promotions with our Technology Clients.
- Training and Developing new strategies in customer relations and management
- Create status reports for all projects managed
- Ensure project components are effectively tasked, communicated, handed over and that all deadlines are met.
- Strong respect for a team environment
- Ability to cultivate client and consumer relationships
Under the direction of the Senior Manager, you will develop skills in:
- Customer Service and Relations
- Brand Development
- Territory Management
- Telecommunications and Technology Services
- Acting as a Liaison with Clientele
- Direct Customer Service
- Direct Sales
Our Ideal Qualifications Are:
- No Degree Required. Must have customer service and/or sales background
- Excellent interpersonal, research, and training skills
- Strong Student Mentality and willingness to learn and grow in a team environment
- Grace under pressure and good judgment in sensitive situations
- Mastery of good habits and professionalism
An entry level customer service position at CMG will accelerate your professional development in the job market and provide you with hands on training that will prepare you for your future career. We want to give you a rewarding, practical work experience. If you want to work at a place you love and enjoy the people and environment, Apply Now!