At Senior Living Properties, we believe everyone deserves a great life, including you. Our commitment is to provide love, attention and optimal care one resident at a time. We realize consistently fulfilling this commitment depends on the success of caring professionals like you, who build their careers with us. Together, we’re setting the standard in the delivery of rehabilitation, quality post-acute services and long-term care. Join us and discover how many lives you can change, including yours.
With Senior Living Properties, your talent will make a difference every day and we will make it count for you!
Career Advantages We Offer:
• Medical, vision and dental insurance
• Employer-paid life insurance
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Flexible schedules
• Long term growth and advancement opportunities
• And more….
The Dietary Aide will assist in all food functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established food policies and procedures. This includes, but is not limited to serving food, setting up and removing food trays and performing dishwashing/cleaning procedures.
Previous Dietary Aide experience mandatory*
Pleases Note: You may not receive a response if you do not meet minimum qualifications (below).
• High School diploma or GED.
• Previous Dietary Aide experience
• Must have Food Handler’s certification or be willing to obtain through facility coordination.
• Ability to read, write and communicate effectively.
• Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work cooperatively with other employees.
• Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
• Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a post-offer health assessment.
• Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of mechanical devices): walking, reaching,
climbing, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to hear and
respond to pages; ability to distinguish smells, tastes and temperatures, ability to read and write, ability
to communicate both verbally and in writing with residents, families, personnel, vendors and consultants;
ability to remain calm under stress.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.