Seasonal Sales Associate
- Location: Carter's | OshKosh B'goshAmmon, ID (Ammon Town Center)Ammon, ID
- Job Posted: 09/04/2019
- Start Date: 09/04/2019
The Seasonal Sales Associate is responsible for interacting with customers and employees to create a positive store environment. The SA maximizes sales by ensuring a neat, clean, and organized store. Responsible for the execution of operational activities and protecting Company assets through exceptional customer service. The SA is responsible for providing information regarding product benefits and ensuring that customers are satisfied with their experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION (TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MOST IMPORTANT)
- Confidently and proactively helps resolve issues for customers and can balance a number of customers in a busy retail environment.
- Meets customer's needs by assisting with locating merchandise, informing customers of promotions and revisiting frequently to ensure a positive shopping experience.
- Expedites point of sale transactions at the time of the sale.
- Completes floor replenishment and shipment as needed to ensure customer satisfaction and size availability.
- Ensures store visual standards are set to company direction.
- Executes replenishment process, recovers, and cleans the sales floor to company standard.
- Completes merchandise floor sets according to visual standards and directives.
- Maintains solid product knowledge and merchandise presentation.
- Articulates current promotional events and the brand loyalty program with the customer.
- Minimizes store loss by providing exceptional customer service.
- Maintains housekeeping standards to ensure a positive experience for customers and team.
- Meets or exceeds company productivity standards for all operational processes.
- Achieves daily goals as established by management.
- Establishes and maintains a cooperative working relationship with all members of the team.
- Adapts performing assignments as requested.
- Supports management direction of store.
- Supports, trains, and coaches others to success.
- Adheres to all company policies and safety procedures as directed by the company.
- Demonstrated customer engagement skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees.
- Retail/specialty apparel knowledge and experience preferred.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time;climb up and down a ladder.
- Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and reaching.
- Availability to meet the needs of the business that may include days, nights, weekends and holidays as scheduled.
- Any availability changes must be approved by the Store Manager and will be approved based on business needs.
- Scheduled working shifts from3-8 hours in length (applicable state laws apply).
- Minimum number of hours is not guaranteed.
- Note: Carter's and Oshkosh will regularly assess the business needs to determine if any changes to this assignment are warranted. Since this is a temporary assignment, I understand that at any point in time my assignment may end, with or without notice.
Carter's is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.