We are seeking a driven Part time Administrative Officer who is looking for a long-term opportunity for a growing company in Vancouver, WA.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support in a complex team environment..
- Coordinates complex, internal/ external meetings and conference calls.
- Handles phones calls and interacts with clients in a professional and effective manner.
- Responds and follows up on client requests.
- Maintains detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics.
- Maintains understanding of firm policies and handles certain issues independently.
- Responsible for participation in general administrative duties (copying, filing, faxing, archiving), ad-hoc projects, committees and/ or group events.
- Scheduling production orders utilizing MS Excel & Word on a regular basis.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information.
- Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving; follow up.
- Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results.
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to display a consistent, professional degree of communication
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks.
- Must have excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourceful.
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with QuickBooks is preferred, but not required.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Prefer 2+ years of experience.
- English (Required)