Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! (Bilingual is a plus) Responsibilities will be helping customers by providing and resolving technical issues. This position is under direct supervision, process all incoming orders from Salesforce, customers, and other affiliates as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews and corrects Order File Status Report. Transfers order file for routing. When necessary, manually enter orders into NDS or PSP system.
- Notify customers or sales reps. of customer item “outs”.
- Ensures COAs and Spec Sheets are provided to Customers as necessary.
- Daily invoicing of credit memos.
- Credit and Collections Answer telephone and direct calls to the appropriate person.
- Back up to Will-Call and other positions as directed by Supervisor.
- Files documents as directed.
- Assist Office Supervisor with back-office duties as needed; such as cash handling and NDS data input.
- Treat all customers both external and internal with dignity and respect.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and safety rules as stated in the Employee Handbook and otherwise posted or communicated.
- Other duties will be assigned as needed to meet company goals and objectives.
This is a temp-to-hire position. Once the probationary period is over, you will receive full benefits- Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, paid Holidays, and paid time off.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Carter Recruiting and StaffingWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity to grow with the company!
Carter Recruiting and Staffing is a full-service staffing and recruiting company offering temporary, contract, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services. Our mission is to create a new industry standard by elevating the quality in all of our services. We proactively identify innovative ways of assisting our clients with a hands-on approach.
4145 SW Watson Ave Suite 350 BeavertonPortland, OR