Window Sales Specialist
Carter Lumber Burton, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Carter Lumber Window Sales Specialist is responsible for presenting and selling windows products, as well as establishing a rapport with customers in the community. Communicates and trains store personnel and maintains builder awareness on products. A strong belief in the mission and goals of the company are necessary to this position.
- Previous knowledge and experience in the building materials industry
- Experience selling window products
- Ability to read blueprints
- Demonstrated ability to increase sales and improve profitability
- Excellent communication skills, with a strong sense of customer service
- Experience in individual or group training is a plus
- Decision making abilities and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Sales & Relationship Building
- Develops customer relationships and determines customer needs.
- Responsible for maintaining and increasing the sales of window products.
- Gives presentations to builders and provides expert advice on product features and benefits.
- Prepares estimates for these products and ensures that they are ordered and shipped on time.
- Works closely with OSRs to analyze sales opportunities and assistance on the jobsite.
- Keeps lines of communication open between team members at the store and customers to ensure that service is accurate and timely.
- Meets with vendors to determine direction of store programs.
Knowledge & Training
- Identifies personal growth needs and improvement opportunities; seeks to obtain product information; learns about building packages and products.
- Provides window and door training to builders, contractors and store personnel.
- Ensures employees are kept current on vendor programs.
Benefits Provided (for full time employees):
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Carter Lumber