- Expired: October 31, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Carter Lumber Sales Support is responsible for the success of the sale by assisting the Sales Specialist and Outside Sales Representative's with general sales and service activities within the assigned region. This is accomplished by processing orders and invoices and scheduling delivery for window sales in a timely and efficient manner. A strong belief in the mission and goals of the company are necessary to this position.
- Previous lumber yard & with building materials experience
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Ability to effectively communicate with others
- Familiarity with building materials is helpful
- Ability to participate effectively as a team member
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Assists Sales Specialist by entering and placing orders.
- Handles incoming service and parts request and schedules the order accordingly.
- Ability to work with window software programs to make simple revisions or quote smaller projects.
- Ensures windows are ordered accurately and delivered on time.
- Communicates with window vendors for processing package, model home or conversion discounts.
- Keeps line of communication open between Window Sales Specialist, Outside Sales Representatives and customers to ensure that service is accurate and in a timely manner.
- Identifies personal growth needs and improvement opportunities; seeks to obtain product information; learns about building packages and products.
- Completes required training and development courses
Benefits Provided (for full time employees):
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Carter Lumber