National Sales Account Lead
A Carter Lumber National Sales Account Lead is responsible for the leadership and management of the sales team. Ensures the requirements and objectives of the sales team is consistently being achieved. This is accomplished by carrying out direction set forth by the Market VP and Sr. VP Store Operations and working in tandem with the Store Manager(s). Complying with policies and procedures, monitoring key employees, developing sales and communication are all components of this position. Effective communication with the field, internal departments and external vendors is mandatory for the success of this position.
Requirements to be Considered for the Position:
- Previous sales management experience in the building materials industry is a must
- Knowledgeable in the basic aspects of construction and capable of reading blueprints
- Demonstrated ability to increase sales and profitability
- Ability to analyze, trouble shoot and problem solve
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Oversees a group of sales representative employees including outside sales, kitchen sales, and outside sales coordinators
- Motivates, leads and trains employees to ensure sales performance and quality requirements are met.
- Ensures products are ordered and shipped on time.
- Ensures that good employees are being hired, trained and developed.
- Provides and implements the necessary training to employees. Ensures sales team is up-to-date on product trends. Identifies areas of growth and work performance for employees. Counsels employees on problematic situations and carries out corrective action when necessary.
- Ensures the sales of building materials and products meets company objectives and goals. Reviews, analyzes and identifies opportunities to increase sales.
Knowledge & Training :
- Identifies personal growth needs and learning opportunities.
- Completes required orientation and safety training.
- Commits to continued learning on products, packages, procedures and more.
- Encourages and oversees employee career development.
- Salary plus Bonus Potential
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileCover Letter Where did you find this job listing?* -- No answer --Company Career SiteCraigslistEmployee ReferralFaceBookFriend/Word of MouthIndeedLinkedInNewspaper AdOther Job Board What kind of job are you looking for?* -- No answer --Full timePart timeSeasonal When are you available?* Are you at least 18 years of age?* -- No answer --YesNo Available to Relocate?* -- No answer --YesNoMaybe Desired Wage or Salary (please provide):* Have you ever worked for Carter Companies before?* -- No answer --YesNo If yes, when and what location? Have you ever been discharged or asked to resign?* -- No answer --YesNo if yes, describe in detail Are you legally allowed to work in this country without sponsorship?* -- No answer --YesNo Have you ever been convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor (answering yes is not automatic grounds for rejection) ?* -- No answer --YesNo If you answered yes to being convicted of a felony or misdemeanor, please describe in detail Are you willing to undergo a Background and Drug test as part of the hiring process?* -- No answer --YesNo May we contact your current employer?* -- No answer --YesNo Applicant's Consent and Release
Please read and acknowledge your understanding of our policies below:
1. The information I am presenting in this application is complete, true, and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any falsification, misrepresentation, or omissions could result in the denial of my application, withdrawal of any offer of employment, or immediate discharge.
2. I understand The Carter Lumber Company and its representatives may contact my former employers, educational institutions, references, and other third parties to obtain information. I also understand that The Carter Lumber Company may provide such information to its parent company, affiliates, and other third parties. I hereby request, release, and consent to the release and disclosure of such information.
3. I further release and hold harmless The Carter Lumber Company, its parent company, affiliates, their officers, employers and agents, and any other parties inquiring about, investigating, furnishing, communicating, reviewing, or evaluating such information from any and all potential claims, demands, damages, liabilities, and/or actions of any kind arising from such activities, whether known or unknown to me presently, that I may have, now or in the future.
4. If employed, I agree to conform to the rules and regulations of The Carter Lumber Company and understand that I will be an employee at-will, and my employment may be terminated at any time by me or The Carter Lumber Company, with or without notice, for any reason. I understand that only the President of The Carter Lumber Company has the authority to enter into any agreement for employment or to make any agreement contrary to the foregoing.
5. The Carter Lumber Company does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, sex, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
TYPING YOUR NAME ACKNOWLEDGES YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF OUR POLICIES* Do you have at least 2+ years of sales experience in a building materials/construction environment?* -- No answer --YesNo Human Check * Submit Application
Carter LumberWilmington, NC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.