Accounts Receivable Billing Clerk
- Kent, OH
- Full Time
Carter Lumber Accounts Receivable Billing Clerks are responsible for performing complex data entry on related operations in posting receivable payments. Resolves credit balances and account problems. Accounts Receivable Billing Clerks are required to maintain productivity standards and perform quality work with timely follow-up. A strong belief in the mission and goals of the company are necessary to this position.
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable is preferred
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports
- Possess strong analytical skills and time management skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and a strong problem solving background
- Must be a self-starter
- Able to interact within a team environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
Administers Payment Accounts
- Responsible for payment entries, credit refund requests, and reviewing open payments
- Investigates and resolves billing and account discrepancies
- Responsible for inputting payments and maintaining accounts.
- Constructs weekly and/or monthly summaries and reports as assigned.
- Assists with Authorizations/Pay by phone line.
- Sets up Advance Deposit accounts.
- Assists in monthly billing for all Accounts Receivable accounts.
- Responsible for address changes and rewards database
- Abillity to spend long periods of time on the phone
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to type
- Network computer and various software
- Hands-free telephone headset
Benefits Provided (for full-time employees):
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employer-matching 401(k) Plan