Carter Healthcare is looking for a hardworking, self-disciplined, and team oriented individual who is dedicated to providing the best quality of care to our patients!
LPNs play a vital role in the day to day operations of Carter Healthcare. LPNs are responsible for caring for ill, injured, or convalescing patients. Additionally, our LPNs collaborate with RN to provide the best quality of care for our patients. LPNs also play a large role in educating and updating the patients on the medical treatments.
Carter Healthcare is a fast-paced, competitive, but friendly environment. Here at Carter Healthcare our mission statement is “Helping people live better lives,” this includes our patients and our employees.
• Paid per visit
• 401k matching
• Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
• Tuition reimbursement, and an
• Annual employee appreciation event for tenured employees.
• Current license as a registered nurse in a practicing state.
• Previous LPN experience preferred
• CPR certified
• Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance.
• And the ability to work efficiently in rapidly changing environments.
Carter Healthcare has consistently earned 5-star ratings by CMS for providing the “Nation’s Highest Quality of Home Healthcare.” Carter strives to continue this legacy. We believe that our employees are a vital key to our company’s success!
For more information visit our website or follow us on social media!