Carter Healthcare is looking for a hardworking, self-disciplined, and team oriented individual who is dedicated to providing the best quality of care to our patients!
Carter Healthcare is a fast-paced, competitive, but friendly environment. Here at Carter Healthcare our mission statement is “Helping people live better lives,” this includes our patients and our employees.
- Competitive pay and Career development opportunities
- 401k matching
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Tuition reimbursement, and an
- Annual employee appreciation event for tenured employees.
The Clinical Manager works under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Nursing to direct the total management of clinical operations in the branch office with staff assigned, responsible for overall direction, quality and efficiency of managing home health services. In addition, the Clinical Coordinator establishes, implements and evaluates goals and objectives for home health services which meet and promote the standards of quality and contribute to the total organization and philosophy.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
- Previous clinical management experience required
- Previous Home Health experience highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Current license as a registered nurse in a practicing state.
- CPR certified
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance.
- And the ability to work efficiently in rapidly changing environments.
Carter Healthcare has consistently earned 5-star ratings by CMS for providing the “Nation’s Highest Quality of Home Healthcare.” Carter strives to continue this legacy. We believe that our employees are a vital key to our company’s success!
For more information visit our website or follow us on social media!
Job Type: Full-time
Carter Healthcare has always been in the HomeCare Elite ratings since 2006. All Carter Healthcare offices have better CMS Star Rating scores than the National average and their respective state average scores.
Why Work Here?Since 1989, Carter Healthcare has been a leading health care provider focused on delivering outcomes-based results and the highest quality of home health, hospice, at-home medical equipment and pharmacy services to thousands of clients in the comfort of their homes. Carter Healthcare has always been in the HomeCare Elite ratings since 2006. All Carter Healthcare offices have better CMS Star Rating scores than the National average and their respective state average scores.
* Competitive pay and career development opportunities * Team Work Staff