Carter is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant for their Maintenance department who will perform a variety of administrative duties and support activities for managers/supervisors within the maintenance department. The position will be a first shift role hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle requests for information and data
- Prepare professional correspondence to vendors
- Enter all repairs for trucks, trailers and forklifts into invoicing system
- Review all invoices sent from vendors and dispute/negotiate pricing
- Send all repair Purchase Orders for approval
- Ability to communicate professionally verbally or written
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to problem solve
High School diploma or some college completed; 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Dental, Life