Lead Gen Specialist (Midwest)
- Posted: over a month ago
WHO WE ARE
Optimize Your Buildings and Infrastructure with Cartegraph.
Cities and Counties. Colleges and Universities. Parks, Utilities, and More.
Cartegraph builds safer, more resilient, and more sustainable communities through better stewardship of critical infrastructure. We design, build, and sell powerful, intuitive software solutions that help local government agencies, utilities, and educational institutions manage their physical assets and associated operations. With Cartegraph, users optimize the performance of their assets, drive efficiencies, maximize resources, and reduce costs through smarter, data-driven decisions.
The Lead Gen Specialist will generate leads for Cartegraphs solutions from our target market: cities, counties, universities, utilities, and other infrastructure owners. You will be responsible for qualifying leads and building a pipeline for the sales organization. You will work closely with our marketing team on messaging and campaigns, leveraging modern technology to streamline the prospecting process.
The Lead Gen Specialist will interact with all members of the Sales and Marketing team, as well as other divisions within Cartegraph under the direct supervision of the VP of Marketing and Communication. Cartegraph is a growing software company with opportunities to advance to a sales position.
THE WORK YOU WILL DO
- Run targeted outbound campaigns to prospectsusing a mix of emails, calls, and social media to drive interest
- Respond to inbound inquiries and other warm leadsworking to convert them into opportunities
- Work with marketing to identify and build campaigns, including database management activities
- Partner with sales reps to develop campaigns and accelerate opportunities
- Achieve or exceed goal for discovery calls and opportunities on a monthly basis
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the Cartegraph technology and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Conduct baseline research on targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Proactively grow knowledge of market and competitors via online research
- Engage with social media platforms, creating alerts on keywords, researching topics and sharing information with individuals responsible for producing the content
- Articulate Cartegraphs value proposition to decision-makers
- Qualify all leads based upon specific qualification criteria
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects
- Leverage sales and marketing technology to run and monitor prospecting efforts
- Update lead rank/stage and prospect interaction in CRM throughout sales process
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, and communications)
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's degree, or 2+ years of work experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
- Energy, impeccable integrity and personable demeanor.
- Ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and databases used in marketing a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a major plus
- Able to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Must demonstrate an ability to inspire confidence and work collaboratively with customers, management and peers.
- Demonstrated proficiency with automated office tools including, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, as well as web meeting technology.
Up to 20% of the time
We tried to narrow down to just 5 reasons to work here, but it was impossible...
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established industry leader
- Options to grow your career with Cartegraph's Career Pathing program
- Collaborative work environment
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 15 days of PTO in just your first year (whoa)
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness & EAP Program
- One week sabbatical every five years
- Paid holidays (plus a couple extra days)
- 401k plan with generous employer match
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball, and more...
Learn more about working at Cartegraph and our Midwest-Nice culture:
Cartegraph's Culture Video
In our efforts to recruit those who will elevate our success and ensure a proper career fit, we have a multi-faceted application process, As a part of our process, we invite you to complete the Culture Index Survey. The survey contains two questions and should take no more than 10-15 minutes. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cartegraph is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. If you are unable to complete our online employment application or require an accommodation to do so, please call 563-587-3366 for assistance.
BusinessView all jobs at Cartegraph